25.

Yoongi going towards the main gate of store house ..

You all thinks about.why guards don't caught him.. because... as you all know yoongi is secret spy in many black businesses run in town .. that's why..all guards think ..yg is theirs partner.. that's why they all smiling at him.. and gives bow to him..

Yoongi lightly enters into store house ..and smiling while looking at those guards .. yoongi's heart hurting while seeing jimin on ground.. tied with roops .. and lying on ground unconsciously.. but he still acts normal..

"Why is he here ..??.. " yg said and looking at one of the gunman and expected definite answer from him..

"Because.. our boss wanna those fucking evidences from Mr.park and Mr.jeon..but we are failed to catch jungkook because he had been at event and guarded by so many guards and his own personal security.. and he was in public.. we were probably screwed if public acknowledge about our this plan.. that's why we simply kidnapped him.. because he is always being alone .." gunman said in serious tone and explained everything that he knows about this plan .. as expected yg own man..

" Ok.. but where is boss.??.." yg staring at jm continuously without blinking..and his blood boiling while seeing him in pain..

I think yoongi surely killed him..if he present here now .. it's hurting to see own love in pain..why this is freaking painful..

" Give me your gun.. I like to test this new modal.." yg taking gun from guard's hand and shoot towards the ceiling...and exactly at that moment Mr.shiwoo comes with their son.. and laughing while seeing at jimin..

" Oh..hello Yoongi .. long time no see.. where have you been.." Mr.shiwoo said and sitting at chair in front of jimin.. and kicking him at his stomach..

" Ah..ah..." Jimin screamed and sitting at floor and giving dark gazes to felix..

Yoongi just turned his back towards jimin and not facing him ....

" Why are you kidnapped me ..you fucking brat .." jm said and looking at Mr.shiwoo with anger filled eyes..

" Keep your eyes down.. you son of bitch.." Mr.shiwoo shouting..

" Why ..I need to keepin my eyes down..huh..??.. are you afraid..??.." jm yelling at him without fear ...

" You will never succeed in your shity plans..I swear if my dad find me ..in this condition.. he will surely kill you in front of whole town.. without fear.." jm smirking at him..with own bloody lips ..

Jimin' s hairs are totally sticking with forehead because of his fucking hot weather..and his lips are continuously bleeding..

Their conversation  was cut off by suddenly shooting from outside .. and screaming of many guards are clearly heard by Mr.shiwoo ..

" What the fuck is this..??.. yoongi go and see .." Mr.shiwoo ordered him and pointing gun at jimin' s head ..

" Now you .. pissed off...I said you ... " Jm smirking while seeing mr.shiwoo in terrified condition...
.
.
.
" Yoo--yoongi ..why are you pointing gun at me .. I am your boss.. are you forgot..??.." Mr.shiwoo looking at yg with widen eyes ..

" Oh.. really.. how you dares .. to hurt my jimin.. huh..??.. you fucking jerk.." yoongi moving towards Mr.shiwoo who is still pointing gun at jimin' s head ..

" I say .. down your gun.. and hands up.." yg shouting and showing felix to Mr.shiwoo who is tied up and Mr.Jeon making him kneeling down infront of ownself and sitting at that chair at which Mr. shiwoo sat at lasi minute..

" I say .. send him here and make him free from these roops.. otherwise I shoot exactly here .." Mr.jeon pointing at felix's forehead.. who is crying like baby now ..

" Dad.. save me .. please..." Felix crying and shouting while looking at own father with hoping eyes..

" Please.. don't hurt him.. " Mr.shiwoo said while free jimin from rooping ..
.
.
" Papa .. thanks for saving me .." jm coming towards Mr.park .. who is standing next to yg...

" Now you go.. " Mr.jeon said while pushing felix towards Mr.shiwoo..
.
.
(Shoot)..

" Ah.. " Mr.park screaming and fallen at ground...

" That fucking stop .. I said .. stop..." Yg shouting..

Actually when they all ..yoongi ,Mr .Jeon,Mr.park.. turning back and goes towards to exit gate .. Mr.shiwoo.. picked own gun from group and shoot at Mr.park .. and then yoongi tried to catch him.. he run away .. into the woods ..now it's impossible to find him.. that's why yg coming back to Mr.park to check on him.. there is lot of blood at floor .. yg rushly carry him into own arms and making him leaned into car ... And going towards city hospital.. but jm is still in shock by all these things just happened.. because he never includes in this stuff .. he is little scared because of that shoot into Mr.park's back..near to backbone ..and Mr.jeon is also here to take care of him.. after that Mr.jeon and jimin also followed yg ..and arrives at City hospital..

_________________________________________

Stay tuned...