Chapter 1: Old Island, New Faces-Part 1

It starts off on a very sunny day in May and everyone was enjoying Spring as much as they can before Summer Break.

Chris: "Ah man, it's so good to finally get some relaxation time after hosting a show for so long."

Chef: "I hear ya, Brotha; I can't believe we actually did 6 seasons of that damn show."

Chris: "As much as I love hosting the show, it was way more fun to torture some teenagers and make sure they learn from their mistakes."

Chef: "Yeah, I get that; Although, do you ever sometimes miss the good days where we were sensitive towards those kids?"

     Chris then took a moment to think about the good times he had with his Competitors and felt almost lonesome without them.

Chris: "Yeah, a few times, actually; I mean, I know I was hard on those guys, but I just couldn't help myself."

Chef: "Whenever ratings for the show get involved, you wanted to bring them some chaos."

Chris: "Exactly."

Chef: "Don't get me wrong, Chris, I enjoy scaring those kids too, but sometimes, I kinda feel like there were moments when we took things a bit too far."

     Soon enough, 2 men came towards them and offered a favor with some news.

????: "Hey, you guys Chris Mclean and Chef Hatchet?"

Chris: "That depends; Who's asking?"

??????: "Nobody important; Just a few guys who would give you some assistance in your upcoming project."

Chef: "What are you guys offering?"

????: "Apparently, the producers really missed you guys doing your show. So, they planned on doing another season."

??????: "Instead of the same boring competitors you had before, why not people with special powers to join in on the fun? Plus, we could help you guys out with bringing in some real fun to some of their torture."

Chef: "Seriously? What's ya think, Chris?"

Chris: "You know how I am with showbiz, Dude. Sign me up, Fellas; This is gonna be good."

     After meeting up with a few familiar people, Chris and Chef made their way to Camp Wawanakwa and sees that it's been restored even better than before. After taking a look around, Chris walked in front of the Hotel and Cabins to make a special announcement towards his fans.

Chris: "Yo! What's up, everybody! It's your favorite Host, Chris Mclean! Alongside me here is my good friend, Chef Hatchet! The rules are simple as the previous seasons! Last person standing on the Island the longest will win the ultimate prize! Not just for $1,000,000 this time! Nope, this season, we raised the prize offer even bigger than before. Whoever is the last person standing on this Island will win...$100,000,000! That being said, welcome to Total...Drama...Pandemonium!"

     With those words said, the intro for the show began to play.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(The Intro for this season starts off pretty simple with cameras popping out in different angles. However, instead of just Chris and Chef, they've got Satoru Gojo and Levi Ackerman with them. Of course, Levi pushes Chris off the rock for showing off. Then, it cuts to Tsuyu breathing underwater and began helping Yui and Armin swim better with some help from Ochaco and Fumikage. Next, it goes to the Sakamaki vs Mukami brothers in some kind of foam stick battle on canoes. Soon enough, it cuts to Tanjiro and Nezuko relaxing in the sun with Amanda, Zenitsu and Denki as he shows off is sparkling teeth. Just then, it cuts to Inosuke and Katsuki fighting each other while Genya, a few Scouts, (Jean, Connie, and Sasha) and some of the Hero Course Students (Mainly Eijiro, Mina, Kyoka, Momo, and Tenya) just watches with unamusement. It then switches to Akko, Sucy, and Lotte getting bullied by Diana, Hannah and Barbara until Izuku, Eren, Mikasa, and Nobara step in to scare them off. Soon enough, it switches over to Mage and Urie arguing while Shiki was torturing Roen a bit until Lindo and Azuna step in with their crosses. Lindo then sees Ritsuka having a moment alone with Rem and got jealous quick and starts attacking him instantly. Eventually, it cuts to Rebecca and Homura bonding with Chelia the Fairy Tail girls while Gray, Minoru, Hanta, and the  Dragon Slayers stare at them from afar. Then, it cuts to Romeo trying to flirt with Wendy until Hitoshi stepped in with help from Shoto by freezing him solid with his Quirk and protected her. Mashiro and Toru have their sweet moment alone in the forest for a few seconds before Power ruined it by scaring them. Aki soon steps in to stop her and Yuji starts bonding with Denji about girls. Itsuka then start hitting Neito for being annoying once again as he tries to flirt with Chelia. Eventually, it switches to Megumi performing to summon his shikigami. After that, the scene quickly goes to nightfall and shows Yui and Ruki getting close for a kiss until Ayato ruined it by holding her back. The camera then backs up to show everyone around the campfire with a sign that holds the title saying 'Total Drama Pandemonium' all across it.)
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
     After the intro was done, Chris and Chef made their way to the docks.