CHAPTER 2

HEAVEN P.O.V

Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you to Hawaii,The local time is 4:15pm. For your safety and for the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate.

A wide grin formed against my lips as I closed my almost torn novel and looked at Connor who was currently fast asleep beside me.

I took my time admiring my husband and couldn't help the smile on my face again.

Connor's father was really a good looking man and he's mother too was extremely beautiful so it was clearly expected for their son to take in from their good looks too.

I'll finally meet Connor's brother and curiosity came creeping as I chewed on my lips looking away from Connor.

Will his brother like me?

As in_In Person.

What does he even look like?

Is he nice?

Ughhh. I should stop thinking about him liking me and focus on Connor.

Don't talk to him and try to be friends with him.

Connor's words kept replaying in my head and I found myself nodding absentmindedly.

"Don't talk to him and try to be friends with him,Got it"I reminded myself.

I nodded again.

•••••

"Heaven!"Connor's mother shouts as she approached me pulling me into a tight hug.

I smiled wrapping my hands around her returning the hug.

She reminds me a lot of my mum.

"How's my daughter-in-law doing?"She asked as she broke the hug staring right into me_like deep within my soul.

"I'm fine but definitely better now just seeing your face"I replied.

She chuckled and her gaze went to Connor who was standing awkwardly beside me, She smiled softly and walked towards him slowly.

"How are you Son?"She beamed, kissing his cheeks softly.

"Am good, How's father"he asked,with a small smile.

"You father stepped out a little while ago to discuss with his lawyer about Ace, He's been happy ever since Ace..."

Who's Ace.

She stopped talking when she saw how Connor's smile turned to a bitter look as he heard that name.

Realization hit me and I finally realized the Ace she was talking about was her second son_Connor's brother.

The one he warned me to stay away from and I couldn't help but wonder if I could actually do that considering I'll be seeing him everyday.

Hell...it would be impossible to avoid someone when you'll be living under same roof with him.

"Conn...."

"Let's not talk about him mum, Heaven and I are incredibly tired and what we need right now is food and rest so please for the love of God stop talking about Ace, it's already bad enough that I have to see him everyday"He cut her off and her expression turned to a sad one.

Connor was being harsh for no reason and I was about to open my mouth to say something but his mum quickly pulled me closer to her and smiled softly.

"Why don't we go inside and you both freshen up and have something to eat,I made something delicious"

I sighed and looked away from Connor walking into the beautiful looking house.

"How are things with you both?"She asked suspiciously.

"Great"I grinned and she looked at me again.

"I'll believe that when I see it"She said and we both walked inside.

••••

Have you ever been to a room that totally looks like paradise and you just wanna be in there all day just feeding your eyes.

Yup. That is what I feel right now....This room looks like heaven damn everything about this house feels like heaven.

I haven't even stayed up to a day here and I don't feel like leaving forever.

This place is just so beautiful.

A soft knock disrupted me from my thoughts,I quickly dropped the towel I was holding and opened the door only to see Connor smiling at something on his phone.

He looked so focused in whatever he was looking at that he didn't even notice the door already opened or me standing in front me.

What's making him grin like that?

He doesn't even smile like to me.

Is it because of a lady?

My stomach churned at the thought of him smiling at that cuz of a woman.

I cleared my throat gaining his attention,he immediately looked up his phone and paled as he saw me.

He placed his phone in his pocket and looked at me...he looked nervous.

Is he hiding something?

"Who was that?"I asked.

"Who was who?"He asked back, staring right back at me.

I frowned.

"The one you were chatting with over the phone"I stated and he frowned deeply.

"It's none of your business"

"Excuse me, What do you mean? You were fucking smiling...."

"What is your problem?"He shouted and I flinched at the sudden change in his tone.

"Conn...."

"I don't wanna hear anymore of your nonsense just get out of the room"

"What!"I blinked unbelievably.

"Get out"He shouts again and I nodded walking out immediately to avoid anymore trouble.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt something wet on my cheeks and I immediately wiped it off continuing my walk towards the kitchen.

Until I saw a man in front of me_A mascular man standing in front of me staring right back at me.

My breath hitched and I found myself not looking away from his captivating stare.

"Who are you?"He asked,in a deep and husky voice and my body reacted to his voice instantly.

I think I just lost my voice?

Thoughts about this chapter?

Remember to leave a comment and always vote.