1 - 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

2k Words

She looks like a regular teenager, but is really a celestial, who was created by the big bang itself. Her very soul is connected to the six infinity stones, she just doesn't know it yet. In fact, since the day she arrived on Earth unconcious, she's known nothing about herself, the world,  and humans in general. She didn't know her name, her age, her powers, she doesn't even know how to speak, eat, or drink. She was like a newborn baby, who walked alone on the surface of the new, unfamilliar planet.

One day, the girl was found by hydra, and seeing as she didn't know any better, she unconditionally gave them her consent to lead her to one of their main bases located in the Swiss Alps. Hydra knew she was special the from the very first time they interacted with the girl. She never utter a word as her eyes never once stopped scanning her surroundings. Her clothes looked like they'd just been on fire as they were all ripped and dirty.

Hydra tried to run tests on her, to figure out what exactly was so odd about her and how they could use it for their benefits. They tried everything. The doctors tried to take her blood, but no needle was able to pierce her skin. They tried to twist her mind by using the electric chair, but she would just sit there as if nothing was happening.

No matter how hard they tried, they never managed to get to her. They would try being kind to her and give her food, eventhough she didn't know what food was. They even tried a couple torture methods, which only caused further frustration due to her not knowing what pain was. Because how could you know what pain was if you'd never experienced it before?

So, eventually, they came to a conclusion.

She was invincible.

Seeing as Hydra couldn't bend the girl to their will, they froze her down, keeping her in the back of one of their darkest rooms, preventing any possible spies or intruders from finding their greatest chance of conquering the world.

Unfortunatley for them, in year 2010, the military found the location of their base and used bombs from Stark Industries and Iron Man himself to take the base down once and for all.

The base was on fire as the loose ceiling crushed everyone inside the base. Well, except for one person. After the fall of Hydra's base, Tony decided to check the dusty mess too see if there were any lucky survivors, only to stumble across the girl crawling out of the very tube she had been frozen in for mulptiple years.

Tony knew no regular human being could survive such an explosion, so the only logical explanation he could think if at the time was that she had to be a super soldier. But oh, how wrong he was.

Tony took a step back as the girl rose up to her feet without a sound and without a single scratch on her body. He stood by the slughtly destroyed door frame, and she stood in the middle of the room, both of them staring at each other as the tension rised. The girl tilted her head, her eyes not blinking even once as she breathed in the dusty air Tony had blocked out due to the help of his mask.

"Tony? Do you see anyone?" Rhodey asked over comms, him and a few other soldiers listening carefully, hearing Tony's breaths grow slightly heavier. "Tony?" He asked again, growing concerned at his friend's sudden silence.

"A girl," Tony finally replied, keeping his posture straight, his gaze watching her every move to avoid any possible attacks. "Uh...What?" Rhodey asked, his concern slowly morphing into confusion.