2 - 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨

3.3k Words

"Don't touch that," Tony rushed over to stop the girl from touching his flat screen TV, grabbing her arm to pull her away from the living room.

It was safe to say Tony was not in a good mood. Rhodey and his superiors told him to bring the girl home with him, seeing as they don't have enough on her to keep her there. Tony tried to make her recreate the throw she did back at the Hydra base, but it was no use due to her lack of understanding.

So here he is now, rushing around his house to prevent the strange girl from touching his stuff and ruining his furniture. Ms. Potts on the other hand, thought she was the most adorable teenage girl she'd ever laid her eyes on. She couldn't help but chuckle every time she heard Tony exclaim; "don't touch that" or the one he shouted a few minutes ago; "how are you this dumb?!".

"Tony! Mind bringing her to the kitchen? I've prepared some food for her!" Pepper shouted, her voice echoing around the large, modern house. "What about me?!" Tony yelled back, sounding like he was all the way up on the third floor. Pepper chuckled, neatly pouring the the sauce over the juicy steak before placing the to plates on the counter before her. "Relax, you big man child, I made some for you too!"

"We'll be right ther— Hey! Get out of my bathtub!" Tony groaned loudly in frustation, not being able to take it anymore as he just lifted the girl up from the tub and threw her over his shoulder. She was wearing a black Hydra suit when he first found her, but due to Pepper's kindness, she was now borrowing a pair of sweatpants and a tight white t-shirt. Tony had to furrowed his brows in confusion once Pepper told him the girl gasped in shock once she wore a bra for the first time.

Tony stomped down the many stairs like an angry child who just lost a board game.  He walked over to the counter where Pepper had placed the food and placed the girl down on one of the barstools, pointing his finger at her as he muttered; "stay."

Pepper chuckled, shaking her head at her boss' behavior. "She's not a dog, Tony." She said, eating from the bowl filled with salad, which she had made for herself. Tony grabbed ahold of the cutlery, aggresively cutting up his steak. "She sure has the same amount of IQ as one," he muttered, shoving a piece of meat and sauce into his mouth.

Pepper decided this wasn't a conversation she wanted to have now. Even though the girl couldn't understand what they were saying, Pepper didn't want Tony to talk bad about the girl while sitting right beside her. Pepper turned her attention over to the girl, only to see that she wasn't eating her food. Instead, she was watching Tony eat his.

Pepper sighed, not knowing how to get the girl to eat her food, cause according to Tony, teaching her something wasn't easily done. A light bulb formed over her head as an idea hit Pepper right in the brain. "Tony," she started, her voice speaking his name making him look up from the plate and up at her. "What now?" He groaned, placing his cutlery down on the counter right beside his plate. Pepper said nothing and instead just nudged her head to the side, motioning to the girl sitting before her and beside him. Tony released a defeated sigh, rubbing his forhead with his hand.

"Alright, alright," he mumbled annoyed, turning slightly in his chair to face the girl. "Do what I do, okay?" Tony said, looking at the girl intensely, watching her with narrowed eyes as she tilted her head, again.

Tony picked up the fork with his left hand, then the knife with his right hand, holding both of them up for the girl to see. She quickly grabbed her own cutlery, holding them the exact same way as Tony did. He then started to slowly cut the steak, his gaze locked on the girl to see if she was doing the same and to make sure she wouldn't mess up. It took up to around five minutes, but Tony finally managed to show her how to cut the steak, a pleased smile forming his lips. "See, that wasn't so hard," he said proud - of himself, of course - as he lightly stabbed a piece of meat with his fork to bring it up to his mouth.