3 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞

2.9k Words

Even though the first meeting with the Sokovian twins was rough, (y/n) ended up saving Pietro Maximoff's life. Hearing the loud bullets and the sound of Pietro's feet running towards them, was enough for her to take action. She flew up to the jet Ultron was stearing and ripped off the weapons attatched to it.

So, when the match was over and they had won, there were no bad feeling between the twins and her. Tony was proud once he heard she saved the young Sokovian's life. But he couldn't get rid of the fact that she almost killed them as well. He didn't like the way Clint told him she wouldn't listen when he told her to stop. And once she realized Tony was harmed by Hulk, causing her to almsot kill the green beast as well, it made Tony realize how strong and protective his kid really is. And how far she would go to keep him safe from harms way.

As for right now, (y/n) sat on the couch in the common room. Waiting outside while the other teammembers—now including the Maximoff twins—were in a meeting with Thaddeus Ross.

Then again, (y/n) could hear things others couldn't. In other words, she heard everything. She heard how Ross finds both her and Wanda dangerous due to what happened in South Africa and what newly happened in Lagos. (Y/n) may not have a lot of knowledge and insightful abilities, but she truly doesn't understand what she did wrong. Because during it all, she kept Tony and the other's safe, that was all she thought mattered.

Ross eventually brought up the Sokovia Accords, telling them all it would be best if they all sign it, and practically hand over their rights to the government..

"I'll sign it, as long as it doesn't affect (y/n)." Tony spoke up, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at Ross with a stern face.

Ross sighed, "about that, Stark," he started off, Tony already dreading the generals next words, "scientists have been studying her DNA for months now, and it's clear she's not human."

"I thought that was pretty clear from the very beginning," Tony muttered, almost threatningly.

Ross sighed once more, this time seeming more frustrated, "as long as she's not a human, with no relations what so ever, scientist have the right to do further tests. Other than her abilities, we know absolutely nothing about this girl."

"Damnit, Ross, you can't place her in my home, leave her there for two years and expect me to let you take her away to become a lab rat." Tony said, glaring daggers at the old man.

Days after the meeting, Ross and Tony managed to come to an arrangement. (y/n) would stay with Tony and Pepper as long as he signed the Sokovia Accords, and made the rest sign as well.

The only problem being that Steve and the others who refused to sign the Accords were on the run, with the Winter Soldier, the old Hydra mercenary.

So here they all stand, at Leipzig-Halle Airport in Germany. The atmosfear tense and not comfortable for anyone.

(Y/n) stood beside Tony, just wearing dark blue, flare jeans, black converses and a light blue hoodie, looking like a regular teenage girl. Spiderman, Tony's new ally, was definetly shocked to see a girl his age at the scene as well.

A few words were said, and suddenly, all hell broke loose.

Tony enganged in fight with Steve, same with Natasha and Clint. Peter fought Sam and Bucky inside the airport while the rest stayed outside.