High and mighty Mr Starr

Ruu paced back and forth in his studio, grimacing at the most recent script. There were a few things wrong with it, but the most important thing wrong with it was the fact he had little to no lines. He would have already rolled his eyes over a thousand times at the script if he had eyes by now. It was corny, and almost as if the script itself was mad at Ruu. Ruu scoffed at one of the jokes aimed towards him, and he eventually stormed out of his studio, pushing the bright red door open. He walked into the chilled main hallway, the nice slate flooring with the accented fake plants on the shelves.

Ruu turned a corner and ran into Vera, and Ruu immediately shoved the script in her face. He cleared his throat, and chuckled, half smiling.

"Vera, Who the hell wrote this script? This is garbage. It's like the script is just making fun of me! There's no real funny jokes."

Vera read it over, chuckling slightly, nodding her head.

"I thought I wasn't going to agree with you Ruu, but this is actually pretty bad. And for who wrote it? I'm sure it was Mr.Starrs turn this time. Go talk to him."

Ruu smiled and exhaled, thanking her, turning on his heel, and walking straight over to Mr.Starrs room.