THE HAUNTED MANSION

SUMMARY

After hearing haunting stories about an old abandon mansion in the outskirts of town. Four students and a science teacher, decide to make a bet and spend a weekend at the old haunted mansion. On the journey to the mansion they pick up a hitchhiker who wants a ride to the mansion. The hitchhiker was hiding something so terrifying that he didn’t want anyone finding out. From there onwards things start to go wrong, almost as if there was a black curse upon them all. Once inside the mansion, one of the student’s started hearing an agonizing sobbing, but no-one else could hear anything until they all start to experience unusual happenings. As one of the students dies an agonizing death, a stranger enters the mansion and warns them to get out otherwise they will regret it.

As they decide to leave the mansion they find themselves trapped inside, and fighting to stay alive.

 That’s just the beginning of their problems.  One by one they each start to die a most horrifying, painful death they could ever imagine. There’s a dark secret hidden inside the mansion, only one person knows what that secret is, but that person has been dead for years. When her spirit comes in contact with one of the student, she tries to warn them about her past and what evil is lurking in the mansion. As the dead start to raise the water turns to blood, they desperately try to escape from the murderous rampage of the hideous monster. Who will survive, nobody knows...

This is one adventure they wish they never had.