GLIMMERING ANNOYANCE 2

Bailey made the right choice by not letting a second clue stick in her head. Let alone the mystery step up in the sky. The ancestry may pay a visit, likewise, warn Paxton's daughter about what's coming her way.

She certainly ignored the message brought by Existence.
Settlement on her bench participated in a huge role in class when she was deeply confused, and faced with the chalkboard when Ms Cilia filled out her equations. What an interesting surprise for Bailey. Truly changed her perspective of Numeracy. In every thought, it is her favorite. She then narrowed her eyes in concern; threw them on the desk and handed her checks all in the name of trying to understand what equations mean.

"In our next class, we will be dealing with an equation
So, children! I need you to research the equation. It's a big topic, so I need you to be prepared, ok? See you!"

Bailey is all confused. It was tempting to consult the teacher, but he gave in.

Zooming into her thoughts, she got so comfortable to the point where Bailey couldn't feel her flesh. Lighter and much brighter than before. Until a cold body fell on her arm. Bringing her back to life.

"Hi"

"... Hi..." Simson the second? She questioned herself.

"Want to join me for lunch?"

"I'm fine on my own. I don't need help."

" Look, holding grudges is not healthy Not for anyone. Especially after that embarrassment. Public humiliation is never fun."

"Look I have no time to be lectured by someone I don't even know right now. All I need is a nap on my desk and just ignore everything and everyone around me
I think my life will be much simpler. I am just going to be in class, take the longest time, until the next period comes. "

" So I'm guessing it's break time. When can you eat?"

" I am not hungry! "

" I am sorry that you are having a bad day and it is certainly abnormal. But I had the same happened to me.

It was my birthday and having to step into an environment was a huge change to my mentality. Well... I thought so. And by the same token, things were different. My shoe slipped off on the hall tile. Mercilessly, I fell. Everyone busted with laughter. And so I felt no need to go back to that place. But... I had to move on from all of that. As peaceful as it sounds.

Having listened attentively to what Bailey said, she asked,

"Really?"

Better yet. Still, Bailey showed some attitude toward her company

"Yeah."

The pride contained Bailey, but she apologized for her actions. Unlike her peers, she didn't like to apologize.

"I should have shown some friendliness. Am sorry.
Want a sandwich?"

Wait... So Bailey is the very same foodie who offered a stranger her dearest sandwich? A miracle indeed under the blue yonder.

Her first friend there is.
Delightfully chatting about both their life experiences. The good and the bad. Of course, they won't leave boys behind. All was in including their conversation. Their voices filled the vacuumed classroom until the siren bell rang and everyone else entered the classroom.

Ocean High
After School
4.00 pm

The time has come to get Chloe at the primary sector of the Ocean. It wasn't a big deal since the sector was full of children no bullies and to be worried about it.