The win (Dhoni x Jadeja)

Not many of you wanted to know my name so I'll not reveal it🫠🫠.

And also the title says about the IPL of 2023 where CSK won, and mahi picked him up due to all the happiness he was feeling.

Note - My exams are coming so this may be the last update of mine. I may update again from mid April or after that, I'm not sure. I hope y'all understand and I'll please ask you to respect my privacy. I may even delete Wattpad, just so I don't get distracted. You guys do well always!

Top - Jadeja
Bottom - Dhoni

It just contains the start of smut, it's your wish if you want to buckle your belts and get ready...
.
.
.

Jaddu hits a four. CSK fans jump up the stadium. Everyone started cheering as jaddu ran around the whole ground as he was crazy. He couldn't believe that they've won! The stadium went totally yellow as people congratulated jaddu as he ran towards the dressing room. Soon , mahi came and without any delay he picked up jaddu in his arms and snuggled his face on his shoulder as jaddu patted his back while laughing.

"CSK! CSK!"

The whole ground was cheering. Hardik looked around the ground, pleased over the loyalty of the fanbase. He wasn't really sad that they've lost, but mahi won his last IPL match ( that's what they said last year ), so he was genuinely happy for him.

Mahi just couldn't speak. He knew this was not the time to express how much he was feeling. Love, care, joy, happiness and mostly a figure of a proud captain and boyfriend. He kept jaddu down after a few moments as jaddu was taken in a bone crushing hug by his other teammates and mahi started shaking hands with the players of Gujarat Titans.

Soon everything was over. Getting the cup, enjoying, having an after party. The day was hilarious and exasperating. Everyone went in their room very tired after all kind of celebreation. So did dhoni and jadeja in the room they shared.

Dhoni looked at the clock. It was 2:15 at night. He looked at jadeja who was sitting and opening his socks. His boyfriend has really killed it today.

He went near him and stopped him from doing his work. Jaddu looked up with a questionable look but before he could ask something, mahi crossed his legs on either side of jadeja and sat on his lap. Mahi cupped his cheeks smiling proudly at him.

"You were so good boyfie."

Jaddu smiled as he softly moved both of his hands up and down according to Mahi's waistline. It was all they needed to have after such a tiring day. Just each other.

"Hm? I was good?"

Jaddu whispered looking into Mahi's eyes.

"Yes, so good. I'm so proud of you."

Mahi said holding his face and leaning in but jaddu leaned back away. Mahi pouted.

"Stoppppppppp."

Jaddu laughed fondly at Mahi's cute behaviour then made him sit properly on his lap.

"Well, it's your last IPL. What do you say about it?"

Maahi thought for a while.

"Yes. I'll miss the playing. But I'll always be here, with you. So neither will you miss me nor the fans."

Mahi giggled as our poor Jaddu's heart melted.

"Oh I'm so happy to have you."

Jaddu said now leaning in and giving mahi what he wanted. Once their lips touched, Mahi's whole body relaxed as his all tiredness fled away, same with Jaddu. Their lips moved in a soft sync, no one wanted to rush as it was their moment to capture it, feel it and understand it. Jaddu sucked on Mahi's lower lip softly as Mahi's eyes closed. Genuinely, it's the best feeling of the world. Jaddu pulled out once he thought that mahi is breathless.

Mahi breathed in jad's mouth, suddenly feeling a bulge down there as he slowly started moving on jad's lap.

"What're you doing baby?"

Jad said in his dominating voice, gripping Mahi's waist tightly to stop him from moving and raise him a little up so he'd not get any kind of friction that he desired of.

"Ughh."

Mahi just groaned trying to move his hips but it only bilged in air as he whined in the lack of contact.

"You need to ask properly baby."

"Please love me jad. Please.."

"Sure baby, it's my responsibility."

With that jad again connected his lips with Mahi's...
.
.
.
.

I am sorry but I'm in no mood of writing smut nor do I have the time. Well again meet in the month of April! Take care!