1. YOU'RE MINE

A short note :-

This book contains content that is not of everyone's liking like mature themes and violence! So please a humble request , read responsibly !
Also , there'll be lot of grammatical errors as English is not my first language, so please don't come to me for that ! & If you're the one than you can leave this book right here !

*The book is still unedited!

IMPORTANT :-

I've changed the whole plot of the story as it's a sequel so I'm gonna start it with the context of Regal destiny . There I just introduced Edric our ML . Hope you'd love this one too and showers me with all your love & support.

HAPPY READING ❤️

*vote & comment please 🙏🏻
Target :- 100+ votes & 30+ comments
2000+ words
******

*vote & comment please 🙏🏻 Target :- 100+ votes & 30+ comments 2000+ words ******

At bernardi's corp . , ITALY

A black Rolls Royce , stops in front of the , 80 floors tall building followed by several black luxury cars , carrying the guards .
A guard comes in front, and opens up the door while keeping his head low  and there steps out a ,man of a  6'3 ft. frame , in all his glory looking no less than a Greek god .
His tailored 2 piece black set with a white shirt underneath, hugging his muscular body like a second skin . His upper three buttons  of shirt been opened giving a perfect view of his muscular chest and the tattoo on it .

His dark brown hairs are been perfectly settled. His face shining bright as the morning sun rays  Hits , and his brown Maybach  over those pretty grey orbs , making the view wirth drooling.

He's none other than , THE EDRIC BERNARDI , THE CEO & OWNER OF WORLD'S ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESFUL BUISNESS BUT ALSO A UNDERWORLD MAFIA.

His aura , dark and mysterious. As he entered the building everything became quiet . The dark aura surrounded the whole environment. Everyone gulped down in fear as he's the man who loves silence and seriousness when it comes to being professional . His employees wishes him the morning which he responded with a curt nod and heads towards his office that is situated on the 65th floor of the building .

 His employees wishes him the morning which he responded with a curt nod and heads towards his office that is situated on the 65th floor of the building