I want to freeze this moment right now

Jack Frost was just a laid- back kind of guy. He would be mischievous and he'd freeze water parks, and make snow days and fun time. One day he was just walking around the forest when he saw a white palace horse. He froze then remembered no one could see him. He hid behind a rock and threw a snowball at it which frightened it and scared it away.

"Horses...." He said to himself as he leaned back on some leaves then, BAM he fell down. He was in some sort of cave. He followed the light. Then he saw a tower. He flew up and saw a maiden with long golden hair. He looked at her with curiousity. She looked sad. He thought it was an sad situation she was in so he frosted the window and blushed when he drew a heart.

Rapunzel was more of a creative and jumpy person. She was trapped in her tower with her mother gone. She couldn't think of leaving. She was just looking at her window when suddenly, she saw frost.  Frost? It's the middle of spring. How is it possible to have frost in this hot weather. She looked close and saw a heart. She thought it was one of the wierdest things. She stood up and drew a little smiley face and drew a heart. 

Jack smiled to himself. Rapunzel felt like she was being watched. So she erased the frost, otherwise, her mother would see "I don't know who or what you are, but thank you for making me feel better." Rapunzel said. Jack heard it and felt happy and he felt his heart beatting fast. He ignored it and left.

The following night, Jack couldn't keep his mind off that girl with the golden hair. He had to see her again. He went the same way he went earlier and saw her through her window. He quietly opened the window to see her again. He flew above her. He was studying every inch of her face. He never felt like this before. He went a little lower, his lips, almost touching hers. He smirked and gave her a kiss that strangely left a mark on her cheek after that he frosted her room so much that it wouldn't melt until she would see it.

The next morning, she woke up to a cold morning, She wakes up to a strange sight. her room is completely frosted in silver snow. She becomes awestruck, She gets out of bed and looks at herself infromt of the mirror, she looks the same, except for the strange mark on her cheek. It's probably a bruise or something she thought. Then she went through her daily routine

Sometime in the late afternoon, Rapunzel grabs a book about fairy tales, she instantly becomes fascinated by the one called Jack Frost. She reads and reads and reads all about Jack Frost. Then she starts to picture him. She grabs a sketchbook and a pencil and begins to sketch him. After a while she falls asleep. 

Jack sneaks into the tower once agin and sees her fast asleep. I wonder what's in her sketchbook. He thinks to himself. He carefully gets the sketchbook and starts to flip through it. He sees a sketch of Jack Frost, Who looks nothing like me Jack thought and a doodle of her name. "Rapunzel?" he said cute name he thought. He flipped to the next page and goes to a mirror and he begins to sketch himself. After several minutes, he decides to leave a personal mark, he draws a snowflake and froststhe sketchbook but not too much. He decides to stay, to see her reaction

Rapunzel wakes up and sees her sketchbook has been frosted. She thinks it's normal now that her room's always frosted. She flips through and sees a drawing she didn't draw. She is looking at a sketch of a boy that looks almost her age. entitled Jack Frost. "jack frost?!?" 

Jack giggles to himself. He passes by the room she was in. "She dosen't believe, she probably won't see or hear me." Jack said. Rapunzel jumped. "Y-your Jack Frost!'' Rapunzel says with eyes wide open. Jack chucckles. "Yeah, I get that alot. Yes, i frosted your window,room,sketchbook and I drew the heart and the detailed sketch of me" He says. He looks around the tower "Nice, tower you got here. And I admire the grass and stuff" He says. Rapunzel looks puzzled.

"If you're Jack Frost, prove it." she says. "No, call me Jack not Jack Frost and here." He touches her nose and she feels the cool snow on her nose. She looks at him wierdly then calms down. "You want to go outside? I could use some sunshine." He said. Rapunzel shakes her head. "I can't. I'm forbidden. I can't leave this tower."

Jack feels sorry for her. He starts to leave then.. "Why can't I take you out then I'll bring you back before sunset? We could adjust the time. if you want." He offers. Rapunzel smiles. And nods. "Okay. Let me get ready. I'll take about 10 minutes." she says and she dashes up the stair case.

Jack sits around and starts frosting things. Then he makes a block of ice and starts to sculp Rapunzel. "This is going to take forever". He thought to himself. Rapunzel goes to her bedroom. She pick out a nice blue dress that shows her curves. She picked up some sapphire earings and did her hair into an updo. 

Jack was about to climb the stairs, when suddenly the most beautiful sight, Rapunzel, in his favorite color, Blue! He clears his throat and says " You look.... Beautiful. Maybe I should change." He snaps his fingers and instantly, he's wearing a blue tux. "Ready to go?" Jack said, Rapunzel noded. He gave Rapunzel his hand, and they started to float.

They flew all the way to the kingdom. And they saw that there was a floating lantern festival. It was late in the afternoon. They have done so many things. Tour the kingdom, eat by a resturant with a river view. Night was coming near. " Hey, Rapunzel? I better take you home now." Jack said. Oh can we stay until the lantern festival, They only appear on my birthday!." Rapunzel said. Jack nearly spit out his drink. "It's  your birthday?" He said suprisingly. He was holding the tiny sculpted figure of Rapunzel. "Uh... I got you something." He showed her the figure of Rapunzel. She blushed. And so did Jack.

The lantern festival was about to start so they got a boat and sailed in front of the  castle. "Hey, Jack?" she said. "Yeah?" Jack said putting his arm around her. "Thank you for taking me out. Is this a date?" She asked out of curiousity. Jack Chuckled. "Of Course it it. He said caressing her cheek. He hesitated to do something. Then he kissed her. Rapunzel felt the mark on her cheek burn. "I kissed you and left that mark on your cheek you know" Jack said. "I fell in love with you ever since I first saw you" Jack said.  "How come I've never seen you?' she asked. Jack smiled. "You have to believe." pulling her into a long kiss

That made Jack want to freeze time and stay in this moment. Forever.