the love or the curse

Once upon a time in heavenly,there's creatures an angel flies above
There smiling on the poach the angel muse.She see the couple who will have children soon,it's mystical boy and divination.
On Thursday night or dawn come a cries,so the quintuplets,all boys.
The name from the twinning veins,Rafael and prequel,and anouvel and Ariel,and Kiel and kiriel,and ibuel and iciel.
Then the story of happy youth begins but the one was weaking on shining heavenly.so need asleep,
Because all the children was sees by couple parents,angel muse to see the asleep or weak one.
Back to adulthood,prequel or requel,was favorite by God.He makes what God wants as to be making him good to see .The other siblings was to good at playing on the knit time.The weak one getting stronger for taking care of both angels .
One time ,God commands to angel muse that not follows.
That make God angry.
Because God always says how good requel is,make the angel muse annoy.
The weak one is command by God to be strong to practice more exercises.So he do.That make applauses by angel muse.
One time in restful hour,angel muse come to prequel to say how good to be the God is good to you that you is almost all says.?
He smiled .
So what your prizes be?angel muse ask
He reply he don't know.
Prequel /requel/reguel,thinks most of time what muse say.And think her too all-time .
He opens the matter to his siblings so all want a prize for helping him other times.
So they come to God.
And all have prizes what the things they want.
When God ask Requel what he wants he don't speak at first ,he tells to his siblings that he wants to think it first.
God wants Rafael to have new name to make him livelong and stop building muscles.that will be Miguel.
So requel ask God if he has a name too and is called Marcus.
When requel think his wish or prize he turn to God and ask if he gets he wants what he will do or they are just enough?
And God thinks and ask what it is.
So God command him to design the utmost or heaven other time.
After do it all in 14 years,he turn to God and ask for angel muse for marriage.God is furious to what he wish and says to think it twice because God don't like his wish.But requel persist.
So God ask Miguel to fight his brother wrath.And Miguel win .Requel got cursed and become satan .
All is celebrating the winning of Miguel,so the drinking vine that make by God was to throw away by angel muse but she kept it and make Miguel drunk and sleep.
On the other story,when satan cast out from heaven design of lost love,angel muse by hear by God they plans,make Miguel ,the twin of Marcus sleep with her that for the first night of Marcus and muse ruins.
So the present are wars because ...