「 FIVE ━ BOTH ARE NOW PAINTED WITH A GRAY TINT 」

That gray paint caused my vision to become blurry.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

HAECHAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Do you remember how every time we looked up at the night sky, we thought about why we were so in love? When I gaze into your eyes, they are sparkling. They're bright enough that I can see how vibrant and blooming my world is. You were always asking me that ❝The moon is beautiful isn't it?❞ And it always makes me flutter, that question is filled with so much romantic and butterflies in my stomach.

I'm your moonlight, you're my star, and the night sky is our world where we live. Isn't that so sweet, Mark? It's just the two of us.

Just the two of us living in this world.

You know what's funny about it?

That question: The moon is beautiful isn't it? Is now turned into: The sunset is beautiful isn't it?

Haha, damn.

My heart can't let you go.

The strings were still attached even if it's almost tearing.

I used to watch the night sky because it calms me down and makes me feel peaceful. However, it is currently my least favorite thing. Is it just that my eyes have become fuzzy, or is the sky turning gray? I don't know anything about it, Mark.