「 SEVEN ━ IT IS THE END FOR US 」

MARK LEE'S POINT OF VIEW

I headed out alone at 11 p.m. to someplace. A very special spot for me. Even if I wanted to come back I can't. I don't want to hurt him. I know I wounded him a lot, yet I hope he understands how difficult it was for me and how much it haunts me every night and day.

My tears began to fall as I attempted to press harder on the clutch, causing the car to speed more quickly. It is tough on me, although this is the only way I can do what's best for us.

I loved him with all my heart and soul. I could burn myself just for him. But I don't want it to be more complicated. Things in my life went worse, and it was never his fault. I didn't want to bother him with my lame excuses.

I was scared that he wouldn't believe me. Seeing him wounded makes me scatter, falling into pieces. If I could just run, and hug him warmly and tight, I would do it wholeheartedly.

I want to let you go for my own sake. I am so sorry for wanting to rest my exhausted heart and beg that the last minutes belong to you before we part ways. I realize that it is time to let go and give up the battle, not because of timidity, but because of love.

It's tough to keep struggling against time and our separate courses. It is time to let you go, hoping you may have freedom and joy, even if it means being without you. It is a difficult decision to love and let go, but I have to.

I expressed the challenge of abandoning memories and sentiments from you. I am struggling with trying to let you go even if there is no farewell. We are concerned will take a different approach to embrace the changing circumstances. Let's forget the memories and dreams that we had.

I depict how hard it is to let go of ideas that linger even after I wake up. I capture the bittersweet emotions of knowing the end of our story while seeking forgiveness for any harm committed. This will serve as a reminder to look back on our past, embrace our present, and face our future with an open heart.

It was not easy for me, Haechan. I'm trying to find a way to let you go. I also ask myself the process of moving on and wondering how to breathe and emotionally break apart. I consider taking a step back before it's too late, closing my eyes, and forgetting the love that once existed.

I'm emotionally grappling with the process of letting go of our relationship that didn't work out. I think about this a lot, entering the inner path of admitting the necessity to let you go, even if it is extremely painful, before completely internalizing the loss and enabling myself to heal.

Haechan, I hope you understand that I don't love you that's why I'm letting you go. I am assured that I will have no regrets about loving you, even if we are no longer together. I implied that in a moment, we may look back and consider you as a brief part of my journey through life. I pray that you find happiness and freedom.

Our story started with a commitment made at the start of a relationship that we agreed to stay faithful even if we parted ways. When I reached my breaking point, I decided to close the door of my heart, to move on. Even if you come back, I would find nothing left because this is the end for us.