「 EIGHT ━ THE TIME WE SPENT TIME TOGETHER WAS EVERYTHING TO ME 」

MARK LEE'S POINT OF VIEW

The memories we spent together were still fresh in my heart and mind. The lasting bond and love between us, the morale and encouragement we offer during challenging times in life. The importance of laughing and connecting in conquering problems together.

They were everything to me, Haechan. Even when we confront difficulties or situations that fail to unfold as intended, there is always a glimmer of hope to guide us through.

A shining ray of sunshine represents hope and our belief that we can get through whatever comes our way as long as we have each other. A sense of protection and understanding, assuring that I will provide you comfort and a haven when you need it. I admire you a lot and trust me, I hope that our love will last forever. The stars are so beautiful, and so are you; beautiful and bright.

This is about our unconditional love, unwavering support, and the power that comes from being together as a couple. It honors the strong tie between us and our capacity to overcome life's problems together. You came into my world as mild as a breeze, granting me comfort.

You took up a specific place in my heart. Your presence has overcome fear and we will always be by our side, ready to confront every obstacle together. You will be forever valued and cherished. Please don't forget about that, Haechan.

Loving you was so incredible that whenever I just looked at you, it felt like heaven's gate was opened. This reality with you is even better than any dream I could have imagined. Having the feeling of being whole and fulfilled, as if there is nothing else to dream about when my dream is right next to me The feeling of being truly blessed to be cherished when you capture my heart and hold me in your arms.

The thought that the world belongs to us at that point emphasizes our yearning for a perfect universe in which our love may blossom without hindrance. Regardless of the difficulties we may encounter, I hope that you will never forget the love we have. I even reached the point that I am willing to sacrifice and endure any pain as long as you are here with me.

I discovered true love when I met you, and you are the greatest gift that God has given to me. I always pray about you, and every time I do, I can't help but cry. A roller coaster of feelings was bothering my chest. A mix of emotions, happiness, sadness, worries, name it all. It's funny that I always prayed that you would stay, but look how the tables turned.

I'm the one who's giving up, and I'm letting you go. I am the one who betrayed our vows. But I have reasons. That is why I am asking for space and time to think. However, it is growing more difficult. I– I can't say it right now, I'm not yet ready. I want to explode... I can't bear this anymore.