「 TEN ━ THE REASON WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO HANDLE 」

MARK LEE'S POINT OF VIEW

Sorry if I've hurt you. I couldn't give you what you needed, and the last promise I can give. That is for the two of us. There'll be no more blaming. I'm sorry to say goodbye to our past. There's someone else we're destined for.

The word I love you, whenever you say that, I don't know how I'd accept and deal with that. It feels different and isn't the same when I repeat it back. It's growing bigger on my chest, and I'm emotionally breaking down. If I say I love you, I don't think there's anything sweeter than before. There is still some emotion, but it aches so much.

I am becoming increasingly cold and detached from you. That was when I broke down and struck my lowest level. That is why I decided to go away from you: I don't want to make things worse. I told you that I took quite some time to make a decision. I know I wounded you deeply, and I know you want to know why. I also know you would like to fix it.

However, no matter how we fix it, we cannot anymore do it. Notwithstanding every one of my efforts, I was powerless to get past what we were facing. The reason I struggle with those three words when you throw them at me is that I try to catch them, but they burrow into my chest and make it weighty. And there was the point at which I realized I had no understanding what was going on. Like, I woke up and immediately remembered everything.

Several knives were stabbed in my chest whenever I saw you suffering because of me. The moment that I want you to give me more time and space to think about our relationship. I want to decide that I won't regret it in the end, so I don't want to rush myself. I also thought that we would have a happy ending.

Do you still love me like before, Mark?

The question that made me shiver. I– I can't suddenly breathe. I could see it in your eyes that I'm hurting you so badly.

I... I don't know Haechan.That's the only answer that I can say.

Is there– Someone else?

No, I am not seeing someone else.

THEN TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING! Why can't you see it...? Aren't those enough for you?! You're making me so idiot!