「 TWELVE ━ CONTINUE TO LIVE IN YOUR WORLD WITHOUT ME 」

MARK LEE'S POINT OF VIEW

I'd want to look into the emotions and thoughts that happen as we are faced with the possibility of our last night or moment together. Would you give me a chance? Would you give me a chance to see you again and feel your warm embrace?

An overwhelming feeling of desperation and an eagerness to enjoy each moment we have together, as if it may be our last. I want to give everything to you, before I go. I want to give my remaining love to you, Haechan. I'll empty myself for you in this one last night, without holding anything back.

I feel that these ephemeral moments are quite important. While recognizing the limited nature of the time we have together, we take comfort in the belief that these moments were destiny, as if we were written in the heavens ourselves. It points out the eternal nature of each second that passes, underlining the idea that each moment, no matter how short, may be an eternal memorial of our love and connection.

I want to stay at this point indefinitely and create a world in which nothing and no one else matters. The thought that the entire universe belongs to us. I want to portray the feelings of despair, leaving, and a strong desire to make the most of a coming goodbye. The value and importance of time, understanding that even short moments may have incredible meaning when shared with you whom I care about.

In this one last night with you, after this moment... I want you to continue to live in your world without me. I will always include you in my prayers even if I'm no longer with you. I know you were overthinking why I left without any explanation of the reason I did not fight for their relationship. You may think about that, and I could feel that you kept on blaming me. I fought for us...

I'm struggling with wanting to walk away from you whom I still love. The inner battle and divergent emotions I feel while attempting to stay away from you, to whom I am emotionally committed. I feel so numb and paralyzed that I can barely stand. Each time that I look at our pictures, videos, and memories, I cry in just a single second. Oh God, Haechan, you were the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me.

You are stunning both physically and mentally. The way you dress and apply makeup makes me feel like my world has stopped spinning. You cling to me, stare at me, hold my hand, and I taste your lips. I swear to God, they are all the greatest. The more you break down mentally, the greater I want to love you. I want to be by your side even if it means sacrificing everything I have. I only want to be with you, even if you push me away.

We broke up a year ago. Every day, I'd been thinking about you. I have cut the string, and it's barely hanging on. I just cried till I couldn't breathe. I yelled out all of the rage that was rising within me. I entrusted everything to God, allowing Him to handle all of the heavy feelings shoveling in my chest.