「 EPILOGUE ━ 나는 너를 보내준다 」

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

❝You came...❞

Haechan doesn't know how many volts covered his heart when he felt someone hug him from behind, and finally hearing Mark's voice. His knees started to tremble as well as his hands, shedding tears and letting the Canadian male to embrace him. Haechan stayed silent, closing his eyes while crossing his arms.

❝I missed you, my Haechan. I missed you so much,❞ Mark whispered to him, until Haechan held Mark's hands and caressed them gently.

❝I am so sorry... I'm sorry for hurting you. Forgive me,❞ He continued to talk, as they shared their tears together. Haechan wanted to look back but he couldn't... He can't see Mark in this kind of situation. It wounded his heart more, and half of him was dying.

❝Give me one last favor. Please? Let me be with you in this one last day.❞

❝Why are you... Doing this...?❞ Haechan finally spoke, barely opening his mouth to talk and was just sobbing.

❝God gave me a sign. And also– To say my last farewell to the person whom I love more than myself.❞

The tanned male turned around, opened his eyes. His weak heart couldn't handle it. He finally saw the person whom he was yearning for. A silence between them, they can only hear their deep breaths and sniff while staring at each other. Mark cupped Haechan's cheeks, wiping the tears that flowed on it.

❝You were still so beautiful...❞

❝I looked so messy and– I... I don't know–❞

❝You were the most beautiful thing existed in my entire world.❞