Chapter 1 (smut warning!)

As you were alone, walking the streets alone and alone, leaving and running away your hated family. As you entered the dark forest, you heard some owl's cuckoos louder. You heard the man's voice coming from you.

"You can't escape me, little girl..."

"I know you're in this dark place..."

"Now... LOOK BEHIND YOU..."

You turned around and you saw it's him, Commander Shadam. Your nightmare becomes reality to him. He starts covering your mouth and letting you drift off to a deep sleep. As you drift off to a deep sleep, you fell unconscious. He grinned to you while you fell off unconscious, he spoke to you with a rough and low voice.

"Oh, Looks like i let you sleep here, don't worry lost Dai woman. I'm gonna take you to the Gorma Palace to my room and I'm going to have fun with you without struggling and resisting against me..."

His arms carried your body and your head lowered back down and your eyes still closed and still fell asleep, so, he took you into his room inside the Gorma Palace. He put you into his leather folding chairbed. He whispers to your ears and your face still asleep.

"Once you woke up without my clothes, I want you to suck and handle my cock like you are doing a blowjob to me. and I'm finally going to take your own virginity.."

as He began taking off his clothes, revealed hard abs and a huge cock, the inch of his cock was 9.7 inches and he was ready for his lost Dai woman for a blowjob session.

As you woke up, you found yourself in his room inside the Gorma Palace. You saw him naked, except for his huge cock twitching slowly and a small drop of cum. He warned you.

"Looks like i warned you against my cock, it was just genital than 9.7 inches, hmm... Seems like my cock is ready to fuck that pretty pussy of yours and your ass too.."

You shout at him firmly to escape of his room.

"Hey, let me out of this room!"

He chuckled darkly and speaks to you.

"I won't let you escape with me, I'm ready to take my cock into your pretty mouth."

He spoke again to you to suck his cock.

"and now, suck my cock like you are doing a blowjob to me."

He pulled your head and his cock inserted into your mouth and made you choked and gulped. He starts pressing your head into his cock inside. Making your gulp and choke yourself. He spoke to you while you sucked his cock inside.

"Oh, you like that part? Don't you? slut?" Almost my cock felt better inside your mouth?"

He spoke again to you.

"Hmph, what a slut you are, Now you are taking my cock inside your stupid mouth don't stop sucking and I'm keeping my sperm inside your mouth. Now do it into a double-time blowjob."

Your face felt cried while sucking his cock, your throat can't stop coughing while Shadam's cock pressing near your throat. He bit his lip and speaks to you.

"Ohh yes... Keep going, Dai woman... Keep sucking my cock... Mmm... Ahh..."

As you finally give in, you deepthroated him and your hands playing his balls. He speaks to you while your deepthroated him and playing his balls.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum... Gonna cum Dai woman...!..."

He pressed his cock inside faster and harder with more pace intensity cock. He gasped and his sperm and cum starts shooting into your mouth and throat.

He pulled out his cock into your mouth and grabs your chin, he sees your mouth filled with cum, he grinned and speaks to you.

"Your sucking skills is so good and hot, you're ready for my next sex position?"

He pulled you, rolling your back body. Pushing you into his leather folding chairbed. His arms pressed your body and his cock starts pressing inside slowly, you gasped in pleasure. You moaned softly to him while Shadam is thrusting his cock inside your pussy.

His thrusts become softer and faster. He spoke to you with a rough and low voice.

"You want my cock to shot into your pretty face?"

You nodded to him firmly.

"Good girl..."

After 5 hours of Shadam's thrusting, he pulled his cock out into your pussy and he shoots his cock into your face, he made your face messed with cum. He grinned evilly to you and spoked to you.

"Soon, I'm going to turn you my obedient concubine to me..."

You felt your pussy and ass, filled with cum. Except your face messed with cum or sperm.