ACHE PART 2 (Tendou Satori)

Requested on my Tumblr

Title: Ache

Pairings: Tendou Satori x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere themes, spoiler for timeskip, chubby reader, drugging

Summary: Tendou feels an ache for you that won't go away.

ache

/verb/

feel an intense desire for:

The factory was even bigger than you could have ever imagined. Your entire house could fit in the front entrance. The outside was stone gray and square, leading up to large smokestacks, but the inside was much more appealing.

There was a red carpet with golden trim laid out upon the floor, and you had a feeling it was specifically there for your visit. The walls were lined with paintings of desserts. They looked so realistic that you couldn't help but stare.

"Touch your finger to one of them and put it in your mouth," Tendou advised you, "They're tasteable paintings."

"There's no way," you scoffed. Despite your disbelief, you swiped your finger across a particularly delicious-looking blueberry cheesecake painting. Then, you popped your finger into your mouth. The flavor exploded on your tongue, making you let out an "mmm" of delight.

Tendou watched you do so, eyes dark with want. But he could wait. He could be patient.

"Now, you promised you would taste-test some chocolate for me!" Tendou reminded you with a lazy grin, his eyes lidded.

"Of course," you said with a fist pump, "I'm excited for it!"

Tendou watched as your tummy and breasts jiggled a little with the motion and he realized that he too was hungry, just for something very different than you were.

The two of you walked through the factory together, so close together that your arms occasionally brushed against each other. He showed you all of the machines and explained what they did. Like a good girl, you nodded and showed as much enthusiasm as possible.

Then, finally, they got to the part of the tour where you would be testing out chocolates. Tendou opened up a box and pulled the first one out- a square of chocolate.

"This one has caramel inside," Tendou explained.

You tried to take it from him but he pulled it out of your reach, "No, no, say 'ahh'!"

You giggled and opened your mouth, making an exaggerated 'ahh' sound. Tendou popped the chocolate inside and you began to chew, "Ooh, it's so sweet and chewy!"

It took you a while to finish the chocolate with how chewy it was. Tendou was ready with a new one as soon as you were done chewing.

"This one is a cherry cordial- do you like those? A lot of people don't," Tendou asked.

"I love every kind of chocolate," you said with a grin. He popped it into your mouth and you bit down. The chocolate was hollow with cherry filling. You closed your eyes for a moment, overwhelmed by the wonderful taste.

He pulled out a chocolate with bumps along the top, "This is a nut cluster. You're not allergic to nuts, right?"

"Right!" you said, opening your mouth again to take in the next treat. This time, Tendou tossed it in from a distance, giggling when you had to move your head to snap it up into your mouth.

"Mmm... very crunchy! I like it!" you said.

"If I actually made a bad chocolate, would you even tell me?" Tendou asked with a smile.

You returned his smile, "Of course I would, but you're amazing at making chocolates, so I'll never need to!"

"Well," Tendou said, reaching back into the box with a racing heart, "This is my secret invention- a chocolate that's pretty bitter. I want you to answer honestly whether you like it or not."

You nodded and let him drop the dark chocolate ball into your mouth. The dark chocolate outside was delicious, but the center was filled with a very bitter liquid. Your face twisted in disgust as you swallowed, "Yuck! Sorry, Tendou, but that one was not good."

"I guess you'll have to be the only one that has to suffer through it then," Tendou said with a breathless chuckle, heart rate spiking as your blinks became slower and heavier.

"Woah," you said, "I suddenly feel kind of... weird."

"Like how?"

"Tendou, something's seriously wrong with your chocolate," you slurred, starting to sway on your feet. He helped you into a sitting position on the ground and watched as you started to lose consciousness, "What did you do... to me?"

He cradled you close as you fell asleep in his arms. Then, he picked you up bridal style and pressed a kiss to your temple.

"You may not have liked that chocolate, but I think that one's my favorite."