blood smell

Enhypen house...

" riki run towards his hyung room and he saw their eyes "

" you smell that too right hyung" riki asked.

" we did niki but we don't know from where this smell coming but I'm thirsty" sungjoon said and locked his lips.

" maybe we could drink hana blood" sunoo said and niki glared at sunoo.

" don't try to go near her hyung"  niki said and sunoo smirked .

" So you can drink her blood " sunoo said and niki ready to fight with him but they heard scream .

" who's that I'm damn sure it's not hana voice it's someone voice ,Don't tell me someone is here to spy on us" Jay said and everyone looked each other.

" I'm thirsty hyung can't wait for my dinner " sunghoon said and they run  towards the noise is coming.

Hana pov..

" I'm sure I smell blood but from where " and hana heard scream.

" it's Hikaru " hana know that voice  she run outside and looking around.

" and she smell strong  scent".

" what's smell is this" she thought and follow the scent.

" she notice she come far away from home and she saw a alley , dark alley it's her near house alley but she never know that the alley will look scary place and she smell strong scent.

" she run  towards the alley and she saw a girl in bad condition "

"hikaru" hana called her name and Hikaru saw hana.

" hana help me I lost my blood lot there some vampires they  attack on me" Hikaru said and hana touched her.

" what are you doing here hikaru" hana said .

" they brought me here" hikaru said.

" Who brought you here hana tell me " Hikaru said  suddenly saw something behind hana.

" they are here ,run away from here hana go " she pointed behind hana but hana didn't see anything behind her back.

" and hana notice something look familer".

" she took a button"

" and she confused "

" hikaru tell me who's button is this tell me hikaru " hana yelled at the girl but hikaru is death.

" and hana realize she lost again someone "

" hikaru " she said and hugged her.

" and she doesn't notice seven boys watching her  licking their lips.

" bro she got your  shirt button "??? said.

" So I don't care but damn I love her blood she's tasty "?? said.

" can't wait to taste hana blood too I can smell sweet vanilla scent from her body"?? said .

" don't harm her hyung we don't want our secrets come infront dad" ??said.

" let's go guys" ?? said and everyone walked.