• Unexpected Visit

Credits: @BlogOfDominic on Twitter

[Ga-Ming's P.O.V]

It's was a Saturday morning and I just finished eating breakfast, usually me and Freminet hang out together on the weekends but in this one he said he'll not be able to come to liyue because his "Father" needed his and his siblings help with work, we've been dating for 5 months and I still don't know what his "Father" works with, but that's not a problem. Yunjin and I decided to train a little bit together because after this year's lanter ride we created a friendship based on teaching the other our dancing style, and that's what we did, we trained the entire afternoon and went to get some diner together at the Wanmin restaurant.

- Hey Xiangling! - I said while sitting in a random table at the restaurant.

- Good evening Xiangling - Yunjin said in a quiet way, she was very tired  so it was not weird.

- Oh Yunjin, it's good to see you here, Xinyan asked me to tell you that she will not me singing in the opera today, whatever that means - Xiangling have and confused expression on her face while saying this, it was understandable why she had that face, I was the only one that knew what it meant.

- Oh, really? Well I suppose it will be only the two of us then, Ga-Ming - Yunjin tone was soft and sweet as always.

- I thin- - Before I could finish my sentence I saw a blonde hair on the front door of the restaurant that I could recognize from miles away, I was Freminet! But... What was he doing here in Liyue? I thought he said he had to help his "Father" with work, well, I will not complain, it's good to see him here. I ran into his direction and held him up in my arms.

- G-ga-Ming wait a second! - Freminet said kinda nervous because of my unexpected action so I putted him down carefully, placed one of my hands in his waist and the other on his neck.

- Sorry, I'm just so happy that you came, also, how did you came? I thought you had to help your "Father" with work.

- oh... that... well about that, I asked my siblings to cover it up for me only this time, and now I have to do whatever they want for a week...

- Oh my God, it was Lyney's idea right? - I was slightly laughing because of the "deal" Freminet made with his siblings.

- Yes it was, but I'm here now, so... Let's spend the weekend together like usual

- Of course Fremi! - I gave him a little kiss on the lips before taking his hand and pulling him in the direction of the table me and Yunjin were in.

We eat our dinner together and talked about random stuff like the training me and Yunjin did earlier today, Freminet as always was very silent and didn't spoke to much but that was okay because I knew he was enjoying the diner by the look on his face, after spending so long with him it's easier to know when he's comfortable and when he's not.

After this diner we spend the weekend like usual and said "Bye" at a Monday morning, I was not expecting him to come all of a sudden this surely was a unexpected visit.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Words: 559

Hope y'all liked it cause I didn't, anygays, I just decided to post a fanfic about these cuties cause I was bored as hell and ye, I think that's it.

Random fact: Writing with a broken arm is hell my guys👍