hair salon in amman jordan | Avanbeautylounge.business.site

Avan Beauty Lounge: Your Premier Eco-Friendly Beauty Destination in Amman

Are you in search of the ultimate beauty sanctuary in Amman, Jordan? Look no further than Avan Beauty Lounge, nestled in the heart of Abdun. As one of the city's premier beauty destinations, Avan Beauty Lounge has been serving clients since 2011 with a commitment to excellence, sustainability, and cruelty-free practices.

At Avan Beauty Lounge, we believe that beauty should never come at the expense of our health or the environment. That's why we're proud to offer a wide range of beauty care and enhancement services that prioritize your well-being and the planet's health.

From haircare to nail services, we've got you covered with top-notch treatments and products. Our skilled team specializes in full-body sugaring and waxing using premium products like Lycon Wax, ensuring a smooth and comfortable experience. Bid farewell to harsh chemicals and toxins with our non-toxic nail care services featuring brands like Biosculpture and ella+mila.

When it comes to hair, we spare no effort in providing the best. Whether you're looking for a stylish cut, vibrant color, or rejuvenating treatment, our hairstyling experts utilize renowned products such as Biolage and Olaplex to achieve stunning results. Plus, with services ranging from blowouts to up- dos, we've got the perfect look for every occasion.

But our commitment to eco-conscious beauty doesn't stop there. At Avan Beauty Lounge, we proudly offer holistic facials and makeup services using brands like Eccobella and ella+mila, ensuring that every product used is not only safe for you but also gentle on the environment.

In addition to our dedication to using non-toxic and sustainable products, we are proud to be a smoke-free salon, providing a clean and healthy environment for both our clients and staff. Conveniently located on As-Suweis Street in Abdun, Avan Beauty Lounge is your go-to destination for all things beauty in Amman. Whether you're searching for the best hairstylist in the city or a top- notch eco-friendly salon, we've got you covered.

Experience the difference at Avan Beauty Lounge, where beauty meets sustainability in the heart of Amman. Book your appointment today and indulge in a world of luxurious, environmentally-friendly beauty treatments. Because at Avan Beauty Lounge, we believe that looking and feeling your best should never come at a cost to your health or the planet.