Chapter 31 The journey part 1

I have updated the chalters please do tell any recommendation you have .... it is really appreciated . I post every week so please do vote and share my story !!!!! More exciting chapters are going to come! Please stay tuned and enjoy your reading byeeee !!!!!!

Sachedaa

Rest of the night was more fun. Though I vouched for cousins like his , they all were so close to each other , they all enjoyed every bit of time they spent together. After some time we parted our ways . " Good night . Bache apna Dhyanesh rakhna !!!! ( take care kiddo )" said dadi while hugging me . She was only the person with whom I felt comfortable a comfort which I always looked for from... " beta ? " dadi called me " ji( yes ) dadi !" " aaj Raghav bade dino band itna khush dekha ( I have seen Raghav so happy after a very long time. ) . Ab mein sure hu that both of you are meant for each other . " My eyes widened and I looked at him . He was laughing at something Mahira was sharing with all of them . Offf !!! Mr. Raghav apki smile se toh mein apki fan ban jaungi !!!! .( your smile will make me your fan!!! ) Then he suddenly looked in my direction and for a moment everything else didn't matter . His beautiful eyes were looking at me as if he was trying to decode my emotions .... I broke the contact looking around somewhere otherwise....no I have to control. I cannot let him.... he left them and started coming towards me a d wait why is he smirking ?????.... I heart was surely beeping fast . All the anxiety was flooding to it's core . " Dadi " he spoke in his killing voice ." Aree aja dekh abb tere parents bhi agree ho jayenge . Toh abb finally Teri shadi hogi . Mera Sapna Pura hoga . Thank you puttar. ( your parents have finaaly agreed to the marraige . Thank you for giving me pleasure to watch both you getting married) " she kissed his forehead ." Dadi I want to take her on a date tomorrow soo... can we !!!
" ofc beta why not .... " " thanks dadi .. " I was just standing there taking in this beautiful scene . When we were leaving he came towards my car and spoke something which made me feel irritated " See you tomorrow! Have a good sleep Jaan tomorrow we have a long day to cover... with that he closed the driver's door . I slept recalling everything that happened today .....

The next day
Sharp 8:00 this guy came to pick me up . Though I was ready . Seeing my parents off I went downstairs where he was waiting for me . " Good morning my passenger princess 👸 " he said .
To that I started laughing " what do think you can impress me like this . Come on Mr. - " I stopped while seeing his demeanour suddenly stiffened. " I mean Raghav .... by the way how many of them have been your passenger princess " to the he came close almost touching my nose to his and spoke " this place is reserved only for my wife , which is you . Except of that no one has no one will ever be able to take this place . " I gulped down saliva . My throat was burning ... I quickly sat in the car and the came and he started driving . " what about dadi ? " I asked . " What about her? " he raised his eyebrow in confusion . " nothing !!! Leave it " " ohh come on I planned this trip so that we an talk to each other . Tell me or else ..." or else what ; what will you do? " I protested " I will kiss you right now " " ya ofc that's all what you want everytime and every threat ends in kissing me I dont get it why are so obsessed with my kiss . " I blurted it out ..... no Sach what you just did ... God ji please make it a Dream please .... " god will not change the reality wherever whenever you want . And for your question I'm not obsessed in kissing you but yes I like the expression that you make when I say that .... " He said smiling . I was confused . " like what ? " " as if someone caught all your fantasies..." My eyes got widened a tinge of embarrassment and anger was there out of nowhere.." exact reactions.... "

I decided not to further say anything and got busy in looking at roads . Travelling was one of the favourite part of my life . I just loved long drives irrespective of the means of transport.. it was relaxing and gave a lot of time to ponder upon one's life !!

RAGHAV
Last night I could not sleep thinking of how am I going to tell her everything, but anyways I had to because I had to justify my actions on the day of birthday. We kind of are comfortable around each other but still she is a lot hesitant . I just wonder about her past relationships . I want to know everything about her . I had always been the one sharing but she never shares anything with me . I understand it might not be easy for her to share her part of story but still I want to see the real her behind all the silence , all the restraint that she puts on herself .... I want to know that is why maybe if I initiate she might too say something which can help me to decode her . The biggest puzzle I could have ever solved ..... yes my angel is the biggest puzzle of my life . All I know is she always has a mask of bluntness on her but when I closely look at her she immediately diverts her eyes as if I will decode her and not like her . On gathering yesterday I could feel her crying when she stood up . I didn't know the reason. But very conveniently she said lie she actually convinced everybody but seeing her like this and not able to express I felt really bad . When we went to wash face her tears were not stopping. All I wanted was to stop the tap and get hold of her and hug her so that she could tell me.

But I stopped because we are not that close . Besides even if I would have asked her she would have chosen to stay silent just like she does when she does not want to answer . And I feel everyone is somehow broken ; it's just the intensity and people who broke them which differ .....

Seeing her like this carefree , silent and having a genuine smile on her face admist the silence brought peace to me also . I felt to keep driving for my whole life .... yes ofc you will ..... be her chauffeur!!!anything of you my angel I thought and smiled .... to that she looked at me suspiciously ." WHAT ??" I asked " why are you smiling ?" She asked " can't I " I said " you can but not in public like this people will think you are crazy " I laughed more brightly this time ..." I don't care what they think of me . All I care about is you" she stiffened I could feel it ." I meant we are getting married right so why will I care ... you have no other choice other than me "

" Ha ha you are mistaken because we are not married still and let's not talk about the options because I have many " she said . " Ya but now you are mine . And I'm not letting you go anywhere.... so whatever options you have drop all of them " my jealousy spoke . She did not say anything just smiled and looked away !!!! I could her cheeks having a shade of pink and yesss she was blushing ....

This trip was really going to be worth remembering !!!❣️❣️💖💖💖