Saved

"Camille." Klaus says with a big smile when the blonde woman slowly open her eyes.

"Klaus..." Cami mutters confused.

"I'm here... I'm here..." The hybrid says taking her hand and slowly caressing it.

"I'm... I'm alive?" She asks confused before looking at her arm.

The bite isn't there anymore.

"Freya, Davina and Vincent found a way to save you." Klaus explains with a smile. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm a little confused, but I'm fine... I guess."

"It's normal, you were unconscious for some weeks." The original reveals. "They put you in a come to have more time to search for a way to save you. They found a spell, but it took long to have an effect. We thought it didn't work..."

"Klaus..." The blonde whispers placing a hand on Klaus' cheek.

Cami's eyes linger on the dark circles of the hybrid, who looks very tired.

"Did you sleep in this days?" The blonde asks him worried.

The hybrid looks at her smiling.

"That's why I love you so much." He whisper happy. "You just basically come back from death and you are more worried for me than yourself."

"You looks worse than me." The woman states with a sweet smile.

"It's not my fault that you always looks stunning." Klaus replies. "And I'm so happy to be able to remind you this every day." He adds with a smile.

Cami smiles back before leaning towards him and the two share an intimate hug.

"I love you." The original whisper in her ear.

"I love you too."