the encounter

•  it was the middle of the night after johnny and his beta boyfriend had an argument. johnny felt overwhelmed and decided to go out for a walk in the woods next to his home...

*he slips on his coat, grabs his keys and starts walking towards the wood as his mind wanders around*.

johnny : ugh, i cant believe beta-chan would do such a thing to me... i mean, i was his sweet little smol potato femboy.. and he decided to cheat with a BIG SWEATY BLACK MAN.. *he sighs and closes his eyes as he slips his hands in his pockets as the cold breeze blows over his petite face*

*he adventures himself further into the forest until hes far away from home*

*johnny sits on a nearby rock and stares at the shining moon for hours before he get back up and decides to go back home, he gets up and tries to find his path but cant seem to find his way home. HES LOST*

•  when suddenly

•  when suddenly...

*loud footsteps can be heard, as if someone is running towards johnny, johnny's heartbeat drops and pounds fast as he looks around his surroundings in fear because hes a smol petite bean*.

*johnny gets suddenly pinned to the ground by a big muscular figure, the figure is heavy and pounds his body onto petite bean johnny who is gasping for air because the figure is sweaty and kinda stinky*.

*the figure howls and growls loudly before speaking up*

??? : what is an omega doing in MY alpha territory ?!!! *he growls in a menacing low voice*

*johnny tries push the figure off of him as he is suffocating under his wet armpits*

??? : ANSWER MEE YOU BRAT BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!

*johnny manages to catch a bit of breath and says in a suffocating tone*

johnny : i cant breathe..! (when youre not there 🥺)

??? : *the figure gets off him and lifts johnny up* you better not run or ill KILL YOU. *he growls menacingly*.

*johnny catches his breath as he whimpers in pain*

johnny : s-sowwy alpha! i got lost as i was out for a walk... i didnt know this was your territory.. i wont come back i pwomise!! *He does puppy dog eyes as he meows cutely but quietly as a sign of affection and respect for the alpha*.

??? : *he get caught of guard with johnny's cuteness and his sweet meow, he blushes slightly before clearing his throat and looking away* whatever.. ill bring you home. *he picks up johnny by his coat and starts running towards his place*.

johnny : *he gets caught of guard and blushes as his petite self curls up*

•   a few minutes later...

??? : here. *he drops johnny to the floor*.

johnny : ouchies.. ow.. that huwt! *he whimpers cutely as he sobs*. how did u know i lived here!

??? : just shut up and go you prey. *he turns around and starts ready to go back*

johnny : wait!!! you never told me your name alpha...

??? : jogo... my name is jogo... *he disappears into the woods*.

johnny : jogo... thanks jogo-sama.. *he blushes and gets up as he takes out his keys and enters his home.*