Chap 1

my eyes were drowsy as I stare out the window, the car drove at a slow speed down a long road that felt endless. I was in the back seat with my younger sister, I didn't know where we were going but my father said that he had found a cheap house to live in and that there were jobs willing to accept them. Of course I knew I had to be happy for them but I couldn't , I was leaving all my friends after all. I pull my phone out I needed something to pass the time before I die of boredom so I decided to go do some research of things around the town we were going to but I couldn't find anything absolutely nothing about this town could be researched.

"Hey dad, where did you say you learnt about this town?" My eyes narrow, my father got me curious about this and I needed answers. I could see my father looking at me through the car mirror, I could tell he was thinking of what to say, this made me think he was hiding something.

"Just dug deep..." he said before turning back to the road. I wasn't satisfied with that answer but I didn't push further I knew better. I go back to staring at my phone to past the time because I knew this was gonna be a long drive. In what felt like forever but was really was only about two hours we were finally here. As soon as I step out of the car I am immediately met with a warm and welcoming atmosphere and even the house looked quite nice for something at such a cheap price. I help bring our luggage inside I immediately chose the bedroom with a good view of the forest that was surprisingly next to the town but something felt off not about the forest but about this town, this house it was so welcoming but was suspicious was why this house was so cheap. I didn't want to ruin my family's time so I said nothing and just unpacked I noticed that I must of packed my camera because it was in my luggage. I thought of taping my time here so I set up the camera putting a tape in it, pressing record and then stepping back.

Tape one

"Hi I'm y/n!-" y/n was interrupted by their father, the camera captured y/n's face it showed a annoyed face. Y/n turned back to the camera groaning in annoyance before replying to her father.

"Coming dadd." Y/n says walking out of the bedroom forgetting to turn off the camera. After a couple minutes of silence in the bedroom the window sliding up broke the silence as a black figure appears in the camera's view but before anything else happens it blurs out.

Chap 1.5

I was walking beside a girl about my age we were sent to spend time together because our parents forced us but they did tell us to be back by dinner. I stare at the girl beside me and she stared back. The air was cold it was already oh most night and we had nothing to do finally the girl broke the silence.

"Maybe we could explore around the forest." She mumbled weirdly her voice had a little shake to it but I thought nothing much of it.

"And why would we do that?" I replied as we continued to walk I was already Memorising our surroundings so I knew the way back later on, so I was no longer giving that eye contact the girl desired so much.

"Because I heard that anyone that goes in there doesn't come out." She said her hand reaching out to touch mine, my eyes narrowed I pulled my hand away as I finally meet her gaze I wasn't happy that she had tried to touch me so I replied with a rather stern voice.

"And why should we do something you heard of, I don't even know your name how can I trust you." I couldn't lie to myself though what she had said before made me snicker I of course didn't believe what this girl was saying.

"Well sorry I should introduce myself... I'm mist" she was blushing slightly making my eyes narrow as she held her hand out I decided to shake it but my grip was strong.

"Alright I'm y/n" I replied immediately pulling my hand back after the handshake as we continued our walk. I would say it was awkward none of us knew what to say to the other so we just continued to walk and eventually we did end up at the forest, I had a bad feeling but I knew mist wouldn't stop being touchy if I did decide not to go with her. "What do they call this forest again?" I said turning to her as I pull out my flashlight.