God's Plan?

God=good

Devil=bad

God let Satan rebelle, and allowed him to be King of Hell, but maybe the ultimate rebellion would be not having the rebellion? And maybe that's what God wanted all along, it's manipulative as fuck but might be okay because He still loves His son Lucifer even though that's toxic as Hell, but he can go home? But if God's word's are true then maybe Satan can't do what he wants to do, but has to do the thing he doesn't. But maybe the way around that is he does do that, but only technically but it's like a parent letting the kid win and pretending that the game was too hard for them even though it actually wasn't? And what if that was God's plan for Humanity and Satan to reconcile again even after the initial dislike. Humans are supposed to love their neighbors and enemies, even Satan, and stop blaming him for our sins and repenting for them and stop blaming things when we can't control things, just let it go, just like why God made us with agency or freedom of choice, even if it means making the wrong one but as long as we realize and repent he'd still love us even though we might not deserve it? Which is just like Satan or sin, we are one side of the same coin, like the Trinity but bad?

Disclaimer, author knows this text is biased because author is Human.