CHAPTER 3

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE 🙏

HEAVEN P.O.V

"Who are you?"He asked, in a deep and husky voice and my body react instantly.

I think I just lost my voice.

My breath suddenly caught in my throat and my heart beat faster as he walked closer towards me causing me to take a step back faster.

He creased his brows and that's when I notice the faint scar above his right brow but still he looked incredibly gorgeous.

I shouldn't be checking another man out when I have a husband....

"H-hi"I said,my voice coming out shaky.

He stared at me almost in surprise.

"Ah,so the little thing can speak?"He said and I frowned at the word he used to describe me.

Do I look little in his eyes?

"Excuse me Greek-God ,Am not little_Am a grown ass woman"

"Greek-God?"He chuckled, lighting a cigarette.

I watched in awe as he placed it in between his gorgeous lips and his eyes met mine catching me staring at him.

I looked away immediately.

He smirked.

"You smoke?"He asked.

I shaked my head. "No,I don't"

"Good,You shouldn't"He replied.

"Back to the Question before the chitchatting,Who are you? I don't let strangers into my house you know..."

Hold on, Wait a minute. Did he just say his house?

"Excuse me, Did you just say your house?"

"You heard me right Smalls"He replied, staring right back at me.

I Gasped.

He's Ace, Connor's brother. The one that just got realised from Jail.

"You're A..."

"Heaven"I heard my name being called stopping me from completing my words and I turned around slightly.

My eyes widened when I saw it was Connor staring at something behind me_No, More like glaring at someone behind me.

Shit.

I quickly moved away and went over to Connor who looked like he was ready to kill Ace at any moment and Ace was just standing with his cigarette in his lips casually.

His expression was emotionless as he also stared at Connor.

"Stay away from my wife asshole, She's mine"Connor spat venomously as he held me tightly close to him.

I should be happy about my husband's sudden possessiveness over me but why wasn't I happy.

I haven't met this man up to ten minutes and he's already messing up my head.

"Your wife?"Ace questioned with a chuckle,as he gazed at me deliciously.

Oh my God,Why is he staring at me like that?

"Don't play coy with me Ace..."

"Calm down Connor,We were just talking"I whispered and he looked at me uncertainly.

"We should go have dinner, we'll discuss this later"He said calmly pulling me with him.

"Okay"I whispered and let him hold me to wherever we were heading to.

I looked back hoping to see my Greek God again but he was already gone.

What the hell. Since when did he become my greek- God.

I bit my lips in disappointment and looked away.

••••

Connor led us to the dining room which was really large and a long table in the middle.

I took a seat close to Connor opposite his parents and smiled softly.

"My youngest son is late,I deeply apologize for that"His dad said softly and I shaked my head positively.

"It's fine,we already met earlier before"I said.

"Oh... That's great, Isn't he nice"Connor's mum chirped and I smiled as my thoughts drifted back to Ace.

He was definitely nice,Looks more like a bad boy,Has the charm and charisma that could make a lady fall for him_but definitely not me.

He's he even married or does he have girlfriend?

Why should I even care?

"Heaven!"

I blinked coming back to reality and smiled at her apologetically.

"Am sorry I zoned out there a little"

"It's okay, I was asking you of what you thought of my Son Ace"She said.

"Oh...Uh he's nice, He's..."

"Mum I don't think you need my wife's opinion on what she thinks of Ace"Connor interrupted with a scowl and I frowned looking away.

"You don't have to be jealous Son, She's all yours"She chuckled softly.

"Right"He muttered, locking eyes with me and I looked away stabbing my fork on the chicken.

After an awkward moment of silence throughout the whole dinner between Connor and I.

I joined the maids in clearing the table and washing the dishes before heading to my bedroom when I heard a loud yell from Connor sounding from the living room.

Why is he yelling?

Concern immediately washed over me and I found myself heading towards were the loud noises were coming from.

As I got closer_I realized that it wasn't just only Connor's voice but Ace's as well... Connor's voice was definitely the loudest.

Why were they having an argument? Or doesn't Ace wants us in his house?.

"You should have remained in that prison for the rest of your miserable life cuz that is all you deserve,You don't deserve my parents, You don't deserve to be free, You don't deserve any ounce of love from us,You deserve nothing,Why don't you go to hell and leave us all alone?"Connor shouted.

My heart clenched as I heard Connor's hurtful words to Ace_ he shouldn't have said those words,He does deserve everything...He deserves everything good in life.

I freezed when suddenly Ace matched towards Connor with a deadly look on his face that made me shiver in fear for Connor.

He was also incredibly scared also even when he didn't show it but I could see it and I'm sure Ace could also see the fear in his eyes.

Ace looked ready to hurt him_No ready to kill and I immediately rushed towards them but it was already to late.

He already smashed Connor's face towards the nearby wall hardly.

Thoughts on this chapter?

A^N

I was thinking of putting Ace P.O.V on the next chapter lemme know what you all think about this?