The Start of something new

Sun and Moon were completely destroyed because of the fire,and had to get new bodys.The Company had gotten lots of money,and decided to use it to separate the two celestial brothers into two bodys.

3/10/????

On March 3rd,the two Animatronics were finally done,and the Staff decided to power them on.They started with Moon, powering him on as he was laying deactivated in parts and service on a small... platform..
Moon's eyes would start glowing red,as he slowly started moving,his systems powering on slowly...It took him a few moments to get an hold of himself,as he was confused on what was going on...

"Welcome back Moon.You are probably confused,so let me explain what's going on."

One of the staff said.Moon would just listen,as he didn't knew what else to do at the moment...He felt so weird....so strange...he needed answers...he also couldn't help but worry about Sun... Because he didn't feel his presence in his systems...

"After the fire,which you probably still remember,the place got renovated,and every Animatronic got rebuild.You and Sun also got separated into two different bodys."

Moon's eyes widened after the Guy stopped talking,as he finished his sentence...He got his own body?...

Moon:"Where is Sun...?"

Moon then asked,as that was the only thing that mattered for him at the moment...Which was kinda weird...he was usually...only mean...rude... didn't care much about Sun, because of the virus...Maybe...it was gone..?

"Sun? He's over there,he's still powered off though.We will activate him in a few minutes,and leave you two alone,to have a look at your new body's and such..."

Moon then raised an eyebrow

Moon:"Why? Do we look different now?"

He asked,which made the Staff laugh a little,not in a mean way though

"Of course,you guys have an completely new look! There's a lot of new things in general...but you'll see..."

The other guy would then walk towards Sun,who was also laying on one of those platforms, deactivated.Moon looked at Sun,his eyes sparkling and widening a little...Sun looked...So different...

Sun got activated a few seconds later...The staff left the room, leaving Sun and Moon now alone...Sun slowly opened his eyes,which glowed Green, yellow and blue...he had two different eye colors,which were mixed with an sunny yellow as well...They looked so.. special..Moon walked over to Sun, seeing how confused and scared he looked, probably because of the experience with the fire...his eyes then widened on seeing Moon... Right,Moon completely forgot about that..

Sun:"M-Moon?!..."

Sun gasped, looking at his brother...Sun seemed very happy and excited,yet he also seemed scared,as he backed away a little..Which made Moon feel a little guilty..he kneeled down,and then smiled at Sun,who was still sitting on the platform thingy..

Moon:"yep... It's me..You don't have to worry...I won't hurt you...I.. I'm back to normal...and...as you can see,we now have our own bodies..."

Moon then stood back up straight, looking at Sun's new eyes...he also noticed that the permanent smile was gone...their mouths were now able to be moved..

Sun seemed overwhelmed,and teared up...He stood up,and then hugged Moon tightly, starting to....cry?...They were able to cry now?...

Moon would look at Sun in shock,but then hugged him back, noticing that Sun was slightly...smaller now then Moon...Which made Moon chuckle a little...

Moon:"hey...Sunbeam... it's okay... everything is okay now...No fire...No virus...Just us...come on, where's my happy and excited little brother..?"

Moon mumbled,as he tried to cheer Sun up, which worked a little..Sun would giggle a bit,and then looked up at Moon

Sun:"M-My my... you're... you're...big..."

Sun's rays sunk into his head a little,as he noticed now how tall Moon was...

Moon laughed again, until he broke the hug, looking at Sun's new body...Sun still had his rays,but they were much brighter now,and seemed to be glowing in an light yellow and orange tone...He had those beautiful Eyes,and his cheeks were bright with a curl,that was in a dark yellow.He had a bow tie on his neck, which looked quite adorable..It was colored in red,with an little yellow bell in the middle.Sun was wearing an loose shirt where his sleeve went over his hand on one side, while he didn't even have a sleeve on the other side. Instead, he had a bow wrapped around his arm that started at the top and ended at the bottom. He still had that Bows with the bells on them.he also wore one black glove,that had little Suns and stars on them.He had suspenders,that had some different symbols on them.Moon then looked down, Surprised as he wasn't seeing the usual pants him and Sun had to wear back then...Sun was wearing an yellow skirt,with an sun on it,and a few little clouds with stars...Sun was wearing fluffy long socks,and a pantyhose.The shoes were still the same as usual,just a bit more..casual, something a human would wear daily.

Sun also started to look at Moon's new body.Moon had his usual hat,the only difference was that the stars on it were glowing now ...Moon also had an human like mouth now,and not that permanent smile.One of Moon's eyes were black,with an red pupil that was glowing,while the other eye was white with an red pupil .The cheeks were the same like Sun's,but the curls were a dark red on Moon's face.The outfit was kinda similar but just in different colors.The outfit difference was that Moon wasn't wearing an skirt and a pantyhose.Moon was wearing an baggy jeans,and an black sweater with an moon on it.

Sun:"We don't even look like the daycare attendants we once were...we look so much more..Normal... like humans!...Moony this is amazing!"

Sun was very excited,and Moon could tell easily...

Sun:"You look so beautiful Moon,So... amazing!"

Sun said with an wide grin,amazed by his brother's look.Moon would chuckle

Moon:"you also look amazing...I never thought skirts would look good on you.."

Sun raised an eyebrow,and looked down,just now noticing his new look..He got a little red,as he was surprised by wearing an skirt...he liked it though...

Sun:"oh...wow..I never expected that...but I like it!"

The staff then came back in

"I forgot to say,that you guys are also now able to eat! That's why your mouths are now ...like this..And....You guys should check out the daycare,and your new room!"

They then left again,as Sun and Moon looked at each other in shock...this was just...to much for one day already...New bodys...new room?...Able to eat?? ...

This was too much to handle,but their excitement was also rising...So much to explore...