Greetings for my lovelies

Thank you for coming here to give this story a chance. I welcome all of you with a bottom of my heart. If you like my book, kindly share the link of my book or my profile with others so that I can reach more readers and also do leave your reviews and votes on the following chapters to motivate me.

Important NOTE !!!

This story is figment of my imagination. All the character and the events that will be happening in the story are completely fictional. Therefore, it has no connection with reality. This story solemnly exists in this platform only.

It's not exactly one of those romantic love stories. This story has leads who are incredibly flawed. There will be some mature content in terms of triggering, violence, suicide, antisocial activities etc. If you feel uncomfortable in reading those parts, you may skip them. I began writing this story almost two years ago when I was absolutely immature and new in this platform. So there might be plot holes and some major character issues.

This story not solely belongs to me this is an illustration of loooonnngg story which I had read and wants to share with you all as this is not available anymore 😭 due to some reason. But I have made some changes making this story more refined.

Hope you all like this story 😊
Happy reading 😁