ch. 1

Walking on dark road a beautiful figure mumbling a melodious song, suddenly a car crash heard and a very expensive car crash their taking lives of person inside.
A smirk came on face of that beautiful figure. The night end with this, but is this a end of chapter that just started..

1Week later...

A beautiful, innocent girl was running to catch her bus.. "Oh my god, I don't want to get late on my first day of work " Mahi spoke while running. But luck was not on her side. And as a result she was late at her work.
All the employees are already at their appointed table working and here I am mahi say.
Mahi asked someone,
Mahi- Excuse me can you tell me where is manager office.
Man- straight and the left first cabin
Mahi - oh thank you

Mahi left from there to managers office
In mangers office

Knocking on the door mahi asked, may I came in sir, a deep voice came yes.

Mahi- Hello sir I am new appointed assistant of our company CEO .
(And yes iam assistant of famous CEO of our country)
Manager John - oh yeah but do you know that your 30 min late, on your very first day of job.
Mahi - sorry sir. I live alone so have to take care of alot.
Manger John - I hope this will be your first and last mistake.
Mahi - Yes sir (she said firmly)
Manager John - ok here is the schedule of our boss, he will be arriving soon. Your lucky that he had some work and he is late today otherwise you may have lost this job today.
Mahi- yes sir, sorry sir I mean thank you sir.
Manger John - ok you may leave.

With that l leave from there to my desk which was out side CEO office .
Mahi To herself -may my day go well forward..

Let's see what is going to happen.

Author- This is my first story writing so I make any mistake pls tell in comment section
Thanks for readings it