Chapter 2

The distance between Zumwalt and the enemy fleet was now only ten kilometers or so, the journey took about an hour. She saw one of the destroyed ships quite close to her ship, about a kilometer away.

The ship was black in color and had a quite strange yet unique shape, especially the placement of the cannons and the VLS of the ship. But that was Zumwalt's question, why didn't they fire back at her when she launched Tomahawk and Railgun projectiles at them? They would have at least have a few minutes before being destroyed by her attack.

Zumwalt observed the ship more closely and realized that the ship did not have a crew, the proof was that none of them were in the water waiting to be rescued, moreover the time had only been running for an hour so it was impossible to be rescued ...

Zumwalt observed the ship more closely and realized that the ship did not have a crew, the proof was that none of them were in the water waiting to be rescued, moreover the time had only been running for an hour so it was impossible to be rescued immediately.

"Well shit, it seems that this is a drone ship, similar to the one used to sink the Directorate submarine back then." Zumwalt said, remembering her journey to Hawaii from the Gulf of Alaska.

After confirming that the ship was completely inoperable, Zumwalt continued sailing towards one of the ships that was still burning fiercely and had a considerable size. Zumwalt looked at it and said.

"The people who created this really didn't think about aesthetics or anything, it's like it was made just to be thrown away... But that's what drones are for, cheap and expendable." Muttered Zumwalt softly.

"But if I look around, this ship looks like a Cruiser but futuristic? I'm pretty sure the bastards from the Directorate don't have anything like this, if they did, it would have been used since the beginning of the war." Zumwalt said in analysis mode.

After comparing several theories and hypotheses she had come up with so far, she came to one answer.

"I'm in another world, somehow... Now what, that's the million dollar question." Zumwalt said as she looked at a ship similar to the aircraft carrier that was badly damaged and started to sink.

"Wait, on second thought... Where are the other airplanes? As I recall there are at least eight enemy planes left!" Zumwalt immediately realized and used her radar.

But nothing, not a single detected aircraft or foreign object. There was only Zumwalt herself in the area.

"It's a good thing, if I were attacked now, I don't know how I would have survived, even then I was protected by Port Royal." Zumwalt said as she walked onto the bridge of her ship.

Once inside, she opened the holographic map on the command desk, where she saw a map of the Pacific and marked Hawaii. "If this is another world, there shouldn't have been anything there when I sailed to Hawaii, right?"

Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Oahu, Hawaii.

KAN-SEN Sector.

Cleveland, a blonde Ship Girl with a pretty tomboyish look walked in with a smile on her face. She was very happy because she had just been asked out on a date by one of the Marine pilots from Hickam Field.