Chapter 12

6 months pregnant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 TIME FLIES SO fast you're already 6 months pregnant

TIME FLIES SO fast you're already 6 months pregnant. Your baby has grown quickly throughout the months. You were excited yet scared to meet your little one. Besides this was your first time being pregnant. Today you woke up with a good mood.

The pan was sizzling, you were cooking breakfast for your family since you were the first one up this morning. You cut up some fruit as the meat cooked on the frying pan. The kids and Jake woke up a few moments later, Kiri hummed in delight at the smell of your cooking.

"Good morning mom, mmm, that smells good." Kiri spoke as she made her way to you. "Good morning ma'ite, and thank you. Come, sit down, breakfast is almost ready." You replied softly, patting your hand on the ground next to you for Kiri to sit.

Everyone else sat down, ready to eat. Tuk was sitting on your lap as she ate her fruits and cooked meat. "Morning baby, how'd you sleep?" Jake asked as he put a piece of fruit in his mouth. "I slept pretty good, though she was kicking a lot." You replied placing your hand on your pregnant belly.

Jake chuckled at your response. "Seems like she's too excited to meet us." Neteyam spoke with a toothy grin. You smiled at your son's words. "Definitely." Loak added chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 months pregnant

THE BABY WAS almost here, you couldn't wait any longer, the kids were out playing with Tsireya and Aonung, along with Rotxo

THE BABY WAS almost here, you couldn't wait any longer, the kids were out playing with Tsireya and Aonung, along with Rotxo. You and Jake were in your hut, he was carving his knifes while you were weaving a blanket for the baby.

Suddenly you felt something drip down your legs, and a wave of pain washed over you. You stopped what you were doing and winced loudly in pain. You were in labour. Jake raised his head in your direction, at the sound of your voice. His face grew with worry, seeing your face scrunched up in pain.