Life

Becoming who I am took a lot. I had to struggle to get stronger. Because life's not going to be easy, that's why we have to learn how to overcome what is hard. I know how you feel when you say life is hard. It makes you want to cry and give up. But it's hard to find someone who understands our problems and needs. Life can bring you good or bad. You just got to find your way through the bad. And when something good happens rejoice it. Be proud something good did happen in your life. Don't be like 'Something good happened, but I know something bad's gonna happen." Thank God for that good moment. Because if you're worried about the bad moments, stress can come back onto you. I know that life is rough, and it may seem like your world is destroying every part of you. I know how it is. It feels like you could just give up your life. Because you don't feel like your good enough, or you feel like no one understands you. But I understand everybody. I understand that we all have problems, and they are hard to get over. I love everybody equally, and I don't want anybody suffering over their problems. I want people to feel good about theirselves, I want them to feel like they could just scream their hearts out, because they are so happy. But we all do suffer some problems. The hardest thing in life is finding  every answer for your problems. Which we may never find all the answers. But we have God to help us with strength, love, and care. I'm not here to pressure anybody with religion or with my own beliefs, everybodys going to believe what they believe, but I want to give what I have to say. We are all unique, we are God's creation, and we all live in sin because of Adam and Eve. In this world, we gain stress from many things. Like, working, people around us, and from loved ones that pass away. I understand a lot about loved one's passing away. Because I had a grandma that passed away in 2012, she was my role model. She was a very good christian, I really looked up to her. To me she was more of a close friend then just a grandma. Every since she passed I felt like a truck load of stress just dumped on me. And it turned my world around. It's like I can't see straight anymore. And I know that she's in heaven. But sometimes in life it's more then hard to let go of the things you love.  Losing anything or anyone you love is real hard. And it's hard finding ways to let all the pain in your heart go. But as we go through these hard times, we learn something each time we go through something. And I know we can get through these tough times. I know it's not easy either. But I want to let you know this one last thing; never give up, just because you think you are not good enough, because you are good enough.