Chapter 22

"Kookie..." Seokjin said again but this time a confirmation that Jungkook is actually there.

Instead of pulling away the bat, he pulled it to push more effort intending to hit Jungkook more. However, Jungkook was able to stop him by holding the bat tighter.

"Seokjin, what are you doing?" He asked, confused why Seokjin will hit him.

"I hate you! Why did you even come back?" Seokjin said and suddenly, he was already crying.

Jungkook pulled the bat away from him and dropped it to the ground.

"Jinnie, I am sorry. I am here now. Don't be mad anymore. I know you don't hate me." Jungkook said, while rubbing Seokjin's back trying to calm him down.

Jimin and Namjoon immediately ran when they heard slight sound coming from Seokjin's room.

"Jinnie... oh... Jungkook, you're here." Jimin said, while chasing his breath.

"You should have heard the moment I came in. What were you two doing unable to take care of Seokjin properly?" Jungkook said scolding the two.

"S-sorry. I guess, I quickly fell asleep again. Your feet were to quiet." Namjoon said. "Jinnie told me but I said it is nothing."

"I really can't leave him to the two of you." Jungkook said glaring at Namjoon and Jimin.

"Stop getting mad at them! You can't even take care of me." Seokjin said.

"Leave us." Jungkook said to the two while looking at Seokjin.

Jimin and Namjoon looked at each other then left slowly.

Seokjin was glaring at Jungkook as he pushed him away from him.

"Jinnie, are you still mad at me?"

"What do you expect?" Seokjin said.

"I'm sorry I had to leave like that. I---I j-just had to think."

"I don't want to talk to you." Seokjin said again, trying his best to act mad and not to just hug Jungkook suddenly.

He looked away and walked out from Jungkook's hold, going to his bed.

"I am tired. I want to sleep."

"No, you're not tired. You are waiting for me every night."

Seokjin looked at him with a very surprised look on his face. "How dare you?!"

He looked at Jungkook and he got more mad when he saw him smiling.

"You must have missed me a lot." Jungkook said.

"What were you saying? I just told you I hate you!" Seokjin said again wiping his tears.

"Baby, please don't cry." He said then pulled Seokjin towards him. He hugged Seokjin again and the latter was just too weak for him.

"Why do you keep on playing with my heart?" Seokjin asked in a whisper.

Jungkook pulled away and looked at him.

"How did you learn a lot in just few weeks?" Jungkook asked.

"Because you hurt me." Seokjin mumbled. "I read a lot of articles, books and watched vlogs on how to heal a broken heart. That's when I realized, you are sending me mixed signals. Maybe, because I was too weak for you that is why you think you can hurt me." Seokjin said looking down.

Jungkook held his hand.

"Let's talk now, okay?" He said again.

Seokjin looked at him and Jungkook guided him to the sofa found in his room.

"I'm sorry I had to leave." Jungkook started as he looked at Seokjin.

Seokjin pouted.

"I..." Jungkook sighed. "I---I had to t-talk to you grandfather."

Seokjin's eyes widened.

"H-he did not make it easy for me, though. That is why it took me 2 weeks. T---there are a l-lot o-of things I had to l-learn. I still need to go back and learn more but I c-can't message you without a c-confirmation from your grandfather. I---I c-can't let you hold on if I won't get his blessings." Jungkook said.

Seokjin is confuse why Jungkook had to talk to his grandfather.

"W-why did you visit hal-abeoji without me?" Seokjin asked and then he realized something. "Did you tell him we kissed? Oh my god! He will be mad at me! Why did you tell him that?!"

Jungkook smiled at Seokjin's panicked face.

"Jinnie, I will be dead by now if I tell him that." He said.

"Then why did you meet him without me."

"Because I had to get his blessing for me to date you." Jungkook said.

"D---date me?" Seokjin said.

"I-it was not that easy though. Y-you're 10 years younger than me. H-he t-thinks I w-would just use you or something." Jungkook said. "I had to do a lot before he gives me his blessing. I wrote a l-lot of things I would do for you in order for him to approve. T-then I had to serve him for a week including cleaning his clothes, he said that is necessary to know if his little prince will be well taken care of. I-I also had to do all the cooking a---and..." Jungkook looked at Seokjin who seemed to be not listening. "Jinnie, are you still listening?"

"D--date me? K--kookie w-will you really date me?" Seokjin asked him again.

Jungkook did not answer as he just looked at Seokjin. "I just told you about my struggles just to date you and here you are not even listening." Jungkook said to himself.

"When should we start dating? Should I wear something nice?" Seokjin asked.

He then stood up and went to his closet.

Jungkook is not sure what Seokjin would do so he followed him.

"Jinnie, what are you doing?"

"I'll look for something to wear for our first date." He answered checking his walk in closet.

"You didn't even let me finish, Jinnie. I did not even tell you if your grandfather agreed to us dating." Jungkook said.

"Nevermind him. I'll date you anyway and then i'll deal with him later." Seokjin said while pulling some clothes hanged in his closet.

Jungkook smiled at his baby's cuteness. He walked near Seokjin then pulled him by his waist. He hugged him and said, "let me finish my story, Jinnie."

Seokjin looked at him waiting for what's next.

"Your grandfather agreed for me to date you, but he strictly said we should not kiss or do anything other than hold hands and hugs." He said.

Seokjin pouted with that. "Nope, I disagree with that. Let me talk to him." He said and was about to get his phone when Jungkook stopped him.

"What would you do, Jinnie?"

"I will talk to him and tell him I am determined to have sex with you as soon as possible." Seokjin answered and went out of the closet to pick up his phone.

Jungkook's eyes widened and immediately followed him. "Sex? Wait, what?" When he saw Seokjin picking up his phone, he stopped him right away. "Oh, no no no, baby. You should not do that. You will give your grandfather a heart attack if you'll say that to him." He said.

Seokjin pouted. "But I miss kissing you! You left me for 2 weeks after making me taste your lips and now he does not allow me to do it."

Jungkook hugged him again by his waist. Looking at him, he kissed his forehead. "I'm just kidding. I just wanted to see your reaction." Jungkook said.

"Does that mean I can kiss you and have sexy time with you?" Seokjin asked.

"U-uhm, let's take it slow okay? For now, yes, we can start with kissing." He said then captured Seokjin's lips which he also missed a lot.

Seokjin pulled away from the kiss and asked. "Can we have sex tonight?"