Chapter 4

Zumwalt slowly got off her ship with the ladder she had lowered from her ship. She looked around and there were at least eight women with warship parts on their bodies and a company of Marines.

Zumwalt raised her hand and said. "I come in peace."

"And what makes us believe your word?" Zumwalt saw a womab with short blonde hair with red eyes and dressed like a noble family, asking her.

"Nothing, perhaps you can also see that my ship does not have any weapons, once again I say, I come in peace." Zumwalt said firmly.

Wales seeing Zumwalt who didn't have any weapons in her hands decided to believe a little. "Alright, state your name and country of origin."

"USS Zumwalt DDG-1000, my home country is the United States. I'm one of you, man." Zumwalt said trying a relatively more casual approach.

"Huh? When did our country have a ship design like that?" Asked one of the Marines in confusion.

"Probably some kind of secret project."

Nevada, the Eagle Union's temporary lead shipgirl, walked forward. "You are an Eagle Union girl? How is that possible, state the origin of your shipyard."

"Uhhh, At Bath Iron Works." Zumwalt said nervously.

"Bath Iron Works? What about your homeport?" Asked Nevada, again.

"It used to be in Pascagoula, Mississippi, but now my Homeport is the Mare Island Shipyard." Zumwalt replied.

"Hey, that's my birthplace! I never saw you there!" Said one of the gray-haired women in quite questionable attire as Navy personnel.

"Is that right, San Francisco?" Nevada turned to the gray-haired one who turned out to be the USS San Francisco.

"Yes! That place is for construction of Destroyers and not Heavy Cruisers like you." Replying to San Francisco, she looked excited rather than angry or suspicious.

"Tell you what... When was you are launched?" Asked Nevada.

Zumwalt sighed, it was time to be honest. "October 28, 2013, that's my launch year."

Everyone who heard the conversation seemed to widen their eyes, Wales immediately exclaimed. "Wait, you're claiming to be from 72 years in the future?! Don't be ridiculous!"

"Uhhh technically, 94 years from the future, the year before I came here was around 2035." Zumwalt replied while scratching the back of her head.

"Hey Hey! Tell me, is our war with the Sirens over?" Asked one of the Shipgirls.

"She's right! Did we succeed in beating those damn aliens into the deep ocean?!"

Nevada raised her right hand in code for silence. "Miss Zumwalt, I'm afraid I'll have to detain you for a while."

"Yes I knew this would happen, can I be confined to my ship?" Zumwalt asked nicely.

"Uhh yes, San Francisco, you are in charge of this Miss from the future, make sure she doesn't do anything strange." Nevada ordered.

"Yes, boss!" San Francisco happily walked in front of Zumwalt and extended her hand.

"Greetings fellow Bath Iron Works!" San Francisco said with a grin.

"Ahh... Greetings."

Zumwalt then walked back onto her ship followed by San Francisco from behind. Wales just watched it all happen with a look of bewilderment.

"Are you really going to leave her alone?" Wales asked.

"What else should I do, Wales? She already said she came with no evil intentions and claimed to be from the future... I honestly don't believe her, but I've decided to give her the benefit of the doubt." Nevada said while crossing her arms.