🍓 ;; 𝐂𝐇. 𝟕 ✿𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘❀

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

(Another song for an little cute cookie~!
I sometimes enjoy reading some fanfic but I'm somehow embarrassed -)

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/n was craving for music to listen to but.. She saw an new music on
Spotify/youtube

(IDK WHAT PARFRAIT'S SINGS OR SONGS -)

she started to listen to it.. It sounded.. Lovely.. You love the tone and the lyrics.. It sounded chilly and somehow relaxing in your opinion. But when you checked the artist it.. BELONGS TO PARFRAIT COOKIE!?

... SHE HATED YOU and you hated how she treats you- you literally got shocked and suprised . You don't know she sang so good- you like how she sang it was chilly. You do like it but.. You don't know how will parfrait react when you listen to one of her songs..

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
🫐;; it was now somehow.. Schooltime again. But you felt sick. But you have to. You rlly have too.. you need to learn something new and get grades.. So you got ready and made your morning routine.

~ 𝘼𝙏 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇

when you arrived at school you went to class and sat on your desk. Writing some notes while waiting for the teacher or class to start..

~ 𝘼𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙎 = 9:30 . 𝘼.𝙈

it's recess.. You went to the garden to get some mind-chilling  . And you repeat the song parfrait sang over and over to your mind because it was easy to memorize that your realized you memorized the whole music -..

suddenly you felt an shadowy figure fall/crashed/tripped into you! You got dizzy as the cookie too..

🍓 .𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕. 🫐

I was going to the closet to fastly and accidentally tripped to something.. I looked at the cookie standing and it was.. Y/N !? I saw y/n helping me up.. I turned furiously red.. Did she literally forgot out argument and my harsh words!?.. I don't deserve her kindness this bad!!

Y/N ::"parfrait?.. Are you ok? I'm sorry if I was in your way.. "

I turned red more. SHE APOLAGIZED WHILE ITS MY FAULT FOR BUMPING INTO HER..

Y/n helped me up as I..

"... Why the.. Why are you even helping!?"

I said harshly .. I do felt guilty I don't know why I kept on being mean to her while she does nothing but be kind to everycookie whos also mean to her. I felt more guiltyness went thought my soul.

Y/n ::"I don't want to see any cookie hurt parfrait.. Especially to my knowest ones.. I can't let any cookie hurt while no one is helping them.. Everycookie deserved to be treated with kindness. Everycookie does need something better.. Their own path and meeted their destiny.. "

She smiled at me.. I turned tomato red at her soft words. I want to apolagized but my brain is like..

Brain ::" STUPID SHE WILL FIND OUT!! IF YOU APOLAGIZED"

Heart ::"let the love through you.. It doesn't matter if she founds out.. Don't be sad dear. "

I don't know what to choose.. I mean.. They both have an point I want to choose both of them but.. It will make things harder and akward.

"Tch.. Whatever.. You don't even have an own PATH! you just dint know!! YOUR JUST BEING KIND SO ALL COOKIES WILL LIKE YOU!! but sorry.  In your dreams bastard!"