Waking Up

"Now now, Lewie, is that any way to treat an old friend?"  The alter ego frowned as he wiped the black ooze from the wound Lewis had made. The gamer was just frozen in place as Darko took the flashlight from his hands and threw it to the ground, which caused it to smash into a million pieces. He didn't know what to do--what could he do? The last thing Lewis expected to see in a nightmare was Darko. He hadn't heard about him in forever. So what the fuck was he doing here?

A hard punch to the face snapped the Birmingham male out of his thoughts with a yelp and his cheek was stinging as he fell to the ground, right next to the broken glass of the flashlight. Lewis's leg was probably bleeding now. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes once Darko grabbed him by the shirt collar and shoved him against the wall. His dark, haunting eyes burned into the gamer's as he punched him again, this time in the gut.

"Now you're going to listen to me, Lewis. You are mine, understand? My personal little vessel. Through you, I can do whatever the hell I want. If you take that away from me....I'll go after your friends."

Lewis screamed as he was thrown across the hallway and attempted to catch himself before he hit the ground.

He shot up in his bed with a jolt and looked around his quiet bedroom in a panic, trying to see if Darko followed him. The pain in his body was still there and it was still very late, but there was no way in hell Lewis was going back to sleep now.

Should he call somebody about this? Who would he even call? Freddy Krueger? Nope. Maybe he could call Will, or maybe Charlie? Anybody who would listen to him.

Will. Definitely Will.