The knock at the door

I walked by my sister's room seeing that she was watching 5sos videos. This summer we were going to a 5sos concert. We were so excited that we got to go to the concert we couldn't wait! So I went down stairs to have breakfast. After I was done with my breakfast there was a knock at the door so I went to answer it. It was our dad with the 5sos tickets. I was so excited that they finally came in. I called Megan downstairs with her upset because she was watching her favorite music video. But when she found out it was our dad with the 5sos tickets a smile appeared on her face. I could tell she was as excited as me. She looked at me like she was about to dye. I was actually surprised she didn't faint. So we took the tickets and invited our dad inside. It was a little weird that our dad came to our house when we were coming to his house the next week but it didn't matter because we finally got our tickets for the concert. Then we sat down and started thanking our dad for the tickets and he left after that. I looked over at my sister and she looked over at me and we started crying tears of joy. We couldn't believe that we got the tickets and these weren't just ordinary tickets these were back stage passes too . We both went upstairs to talk to our best friends about us getting the tickets. My friend' name is Chleo and my sister's friend's name is Haegin. My sister's name is Taegin. My name is Marie. I have two sisters Taegin and Annah. My mom is chelle and my dad is Raymond. We were going to the concert with our friends. Chleo and I are in our first year of college when Taegin and Haegin were in there second year of college. That means we are basically the same age as most of 5sos. There was 4 people in there band Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton. We were so excited that we finally got to see our favorite band.