Prologue

Howdy.

As promised here is the first of many new stories that will soon litter this page. I won't bore you with explanations. But first some notes.

"Talking"
"Reading"
(Thinking)
Jutsu
Summon Talking
"SHOUTING"
"EMOTIONAL SHOUTING"
Flashback

Those will be the main ones. More might me added later. Enjoy the story.
______________________________________

The last thing Madara remembered, he had finally completed his plan. The world was at 'piece'. The infinite Tsukuyomi was casted and all the residents of the world was put into the eternal sleep. The...it all came crashing down. He was betrayed by the one he believed to be his closest confidant. He was laterally stabbed in the back. His power meant nothing in that moment, he felt his consciousness fade, being taken over by someone...something.

Madara lies on the ground, Moments away from death's door. He weakly opens his eyes, feeling his strength leave him. He sees his once closest friend Hashirama Senju staring down at him, sorrow in his eyes and empathy on his face. He thought back to all times he spent with him. All the laughs, all the fights, his betrayal. Looking back at all that he did in his life, it really wasnt as great has he saw it to be. From a goofy young boy, to a powerful warrior hell bent on bringing peace to the world. How foolish was he. What he browas peace, just an illusion of it. "I guess neither I...nor you were able to achieve what we wanted." He spoke weakly. "It's never that easy." Hashirama spoke "It's our job to do all that we can do while we're alive, and then bequeath the rest of it to future generations to accomplish." "You are so naive...just as you usually are...and you have always been the optimist...although perhaps that is...the proper way to be." Madara spoke, finally realizing he's way of going about peace was wrong. "The dream I had...has been squashed...but your dream...is still relevant now....and it continues to live on." "We were both too hasty. We didn't need to reach our dreams ourselves. It was far more important to cultivate those who would come after us, to whom we could entrust our dreams." "Which means I failed anyway. After all...i have always hated having someone standing behind me." Hashirama smiled "When we were just kids, you once said to me...we are Shinobi after all, we never know when we might die and you also told me that for neither side to die, both of them would have to reveal what's inside of themselves, hiding nothing at all and drinking together as if they were brothers. But the both of us are about to die, so right now we have a chance to drink together, as old war buddies." "Old war buddies..huh...well then...I suppose that...would be...okay..." Madara felt his life finally....starting to fade. He closed his eyes, finally leaving the world of the living.

The war was over, Madara has been defeated at last. The Infinite Tsukuyomi was broken, the people of the world was set free from their slumber.

The world was at peace.

Deep within the land of whirlpool, a young man ventured in a secret Uchiha hideout. Following the instructions left to him, he followed the path told to him. There it was that he found the vast treasure of the Uchiha. He smiled "I'll carry on this legacy...grandfather..."

Generations passed and the world moved forward. The Shinobi arts died out over the centuries. Many saw it was a practice for violence and should be abolished. Many agreed with the notion, however there were a few that disagreed with it. Most were noble clans of the villages who refused to give up their clans techniques and heritage. They separated and secluded themselves to places lost to time. With Ninjutsu and chakra taken out, peace prospered for a long time. However a new power would soon take its place. One that changed the world forever.

Quirks

Millennia into the future, modern society prospered. Technological achievements were achieved evey few years. Predictions on how far it would go were already spreading through out the globe.