one direction (i love you)

hi i am just a girl. my name is sammie and  i live with my older brother callum. he's 18 and i am 16. i only live with callum becouse my mother rain away and my father pasted away. so callum is like a big dad to me . callum is ferry plopler in school . all the girls love him and i mean all even my best friend's . and that's ferry weid for me . yeh all the girl's dream of going out with him . so that's make's me a little more plopler . 

next day  ..........................

i was working in the stret edding to the shop and sow a bag and i said who's bag could this be . and one direction worked out of a house and said oh sorry its our's thanks eney way . and i scremed my haed off . and said I LOVE YOU HARRY . he smilied at me and said i like you to do you what to go out some time . i said YES THAT WOULD BE NICE ..

i went home and told callum . he asent that insheted but he said will you get there oto grave for katie .. katie is his girlfriend . she ok . some time's she big row with callum but he doeset care so that fine .. next day .

i wnt to school and told my best friend tara she dident belive me but then i toke her to see them and my boyfriend harry was there .. she scremed her head off as well she said to nial when she was looking at is pretty bule eyes WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME. and nial said why not you hot . so me and tara went on a doble date and all the one direction's whent out with my friend's but not harry he's main  it was me&harry tara&nial chloe&lian  and caitlin &louis.

but on the date i had a text off katie saying to sammie i broke up with your stuped brother for zayn .     but callum dident do eney thig .but callum dident relly care becouse she was horrible . katie foud out that zayn had a girlfriend . so she came running back to callum . callum said no to hre becouse callum had another girlfriend now . harry sister gemma . so katie was sigle with no body . we all lived happy ever after ... but no kattie lol