One

Jesus doesn't love Gracie
Yes he does...

 Gracie types as sweat falls down her forehead. She regrets starting a homophobic blog just because her crush on a straight girl didn't work out. She hits post, instantly realizing she would get even more hate for this.

"They will never know," she whispers before she  kisses her husband, Satan. He looks at her, folds his hands and says, 

"Gracie, I'm gay."

"I knew gays go to hell!" She replies.

"There's more than that," he says.

He rips off his mask, revealing that he's...
"Jesus!" Gracie exclaims, "It can't be!"

"It is Gracie, I, Jesus, was posing as Satan and I, Jesus, am a homosexual."

Gracie looks away as quick as possible, but then Jesus strokes her, lifting up her chin.

"It's ok Gracie, I know you have you secrets too."

"What?" Gracie's head shoots back up immediately, "You wish you could call me a lesbian!" she snickers.

"I didn't even say you were a lesbian," Jesus says.

"Only God can decide my sexuality," she mumbles.

"Fine then," Jesus says, smirking, "have God come in then. Well, a God. Well, a Godess."

"What? We both know there's is a God, not multiple Godesses," Gracie says.

"Is that so?" Jesus says, "Laverne!"

"Who's Laverne?" Gracie asks.

"You'll see..."

A/N

 HELLO

So If this get's a 100 notes, I'll write something witty in GracieLovesJesus's ask box. Please don't tell her this is a thing!

Bi(sexual),

- Kimberly 

P.S: YES, LAVERENE IS LAVERENE COX.