yoki's character

Yoki Yamada, older sister of Taro and Taeko Yamada.

Name: Yoki Yamada

Status: Alive - older sister - new student

Occupation: Yandere

Relationship:
Osana Najimi - neutral - they respect each other and are careful to not over step boundaries

Amai Odayaka - boss & worker - Amai and Yoki get along in the kitchen well, but when things come to Taro, Yoki refuses that Amai annoy Taro.

Kizana Sunobu - enemies - Kizana hates Yoki, and Yoki hates Kizana, Kizana hates yoki because she's too close to Taro for comfort, and Yoki hates Kizana because she's mean to her and thinks she is going to be mean to Taro too.

Oka Ruto - strangers - they have not met each other yet.

Asu Rito - acquaintances - they are friendly to each other, but are not friends.

Ą̵̘̥͉̘͖̱̥̺̿̀̈̒̂̅̀̅̈́̓̏͊͘͝y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓ Ą̵̘̥͉̘͖̱̥̺̿̀̈̒̂̅̀̅̈́̓̏͊͘͝i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜ - ??????? - ??????????

Extra info:

Yoki takes more of her mother then her father, Yoki has light brown skin, black curly hair, the only thing that Yoki takes after her father is her gray eyes, but she usually keeps her eyes closed for some reason.

Yoki is in the same class as Taro and Taeko, it was requested from their parents that they all be at least in a class together.

In yoki's free time, she always goes and checks to see how Teako and Taro are doing.

Yoki stays after school because she joined the cooking club.

Yoki hasn't killed anyone yet, since no one has messed with her siblings, but that is soon going to change.

Yoki hates that the other girls sworm Taro, not letting him have any space, so Yoki usually has to stand in guard of him just so he can have a moment's of rest and not get sworm.