Norovirus

When you wake up one morning a day after Timothee has gotten home to New York after weeks of traveling for Dune 2 promo.

You thought he would have been up with your dog a German shepherd dog named Kodak. But he wasn't so you took care of the dog and got breakfast ready for both of you. Timothee had been traveling a lot and you knew it was probably taking a toll on his body.

His jet lag had been terrible and picking him up from the airport the night before he was so tired. You practically had to drag him up to bed once you made it home. Kodak had been very happy to see him. Timothee brushed him off though clearly exhausted and not in the mood to deal with the overly happy dog.

You helped him out of his shoes and clothes he traveled in.
Into a pair of fresh clean pajamas for him. Then got him comfy in bed. The poor boy was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Now you were worried he was sleeping too much.

You headed upstairs after taking care of Kodak returning to the master bedroom where Timothee was still fast asleep.

You smiled as you approached the bed. His head of curls is the only thing poking out from the blankets. You walk over and slowly start to wake him up.

"Hey baby breakfast is ready. If you don't get up now you won't be able to sleep tonight." You say gently. Timothee groans and rolls over to face you.

"Morning my love. I made pancakes."

He nods and yawns

Slowly he sits up and stretches.

"Sleep ok?" You ask

"Yeah felt good to finally sleep in my bed."

He says

You smile and plant a kiss on his forehead. It seems warm to you. You brush it off though because it's probably from him being in a warm bed.

Timothee gets up out of bed and goes to get dressed but you stop him.

"Absolutely not dear your resting today so you are staying in those pajamas." You tell him.

"Can I at least shower? I feel gross." He says.

You nod

"I'll be downstairs with the dog." You say.

He nods and heads to the master bathroom.

Later when he comes downstairs and joins you for breakfast he looks a little better but still pale and seems just as tired as if he hadn't slept at all.

You serve him his breakfast and you eat in silence with Timothee occasionally yawning.

"Still tired huh?" You ask

He nods and takes a small bite of his pancake.

"We can relax for the day. I'm not doing anything or going anywhere besides doing stuff here." You explain.

He nods and goes to put his plate in the sink.

"Not much of an appetite?" You ask gesturing towards his half-eaten pancakes.

Timothee nods.

"Sorry just not as hungry as I thought I would be." He says.

"That's ok." You tell him you get up and put your empty plate next to his. He heads to the couch and Kodak follows Timothee to the couch.

"I think Kodak missed you." You say with a smile.

Tim nods and scratches the dog between the ears.

Tim curls up with the dog on the couch while you clean up from breakfast.