The 1st Chapter

hii, author here. didn't think i'd be returning to this space or audience again, but something out of my hands has happened that i simply must address.

keep an eye on the bigger and bolder things in the future!!!

I AM realizing that my previous work had SO many things wrong with it. it simply was not appropriate for a site made popular bc of its (en-es-ef-double u) content, but we cannot be UPSET about this decision. in the past, WATTPAD functioned differently than nowadays. i CAN only imagine the amount of inappropriate content that ACTUALLY used to exist on this site. we should all FIGHT for change across all fanfiction platforms, you and ME together.

when i was younger, I thought i was used to how the site WORKED. it's been SO surreal to see how HARD everyone worked ON their books. THOSE were the days. after a long day at school, i could sit back and read all the wonderful STORIES. WATTPAD was one place I found such comfort in. i WILL look back on those days and NEVER forget how this site changed and grew with me. FORGIVE me if it's corny, but YOU readers made it all worth it.

sigh. there is nothing i can do to get anything back. if i could, i would simply move everything to a BETTER AND MORE ACCEPTING site. but sadly, i can't. to my fellow sinners, i am sorry. mostly bc you'll never get to see the asher/milo/david sandwich i made (wink wonk)

welp, ima start moving some other non-redacted drafts to ao3 now.

later 👋