29.

After arriving jk's home..

" Jk .. listen me .. please..." Tae screaming who is pinning against wall now ..

" What .. the fuck .. you want from me ..huh..??..." Tae shouted and looking straight into Jk's eyes..

" You think.. if I am your partner..that doesn't mean I am your slave .. I have all my rights..to do the things according to my own choice not others ." Tae yelled but jk squeeze his jawline with tight grip of own thumb and first finger..on opposite side...

" Shut up ...and yes you are only mine ..." Jk's blood boiled eyes and his tighten the grip ...

" Ah.. jk..jk.. leave me ... " Jk requested..

" How easily..??.. you have to pay for it ..are you ready..??..." Jk smirked and start unboutning his shirt..

" Jk .. I am not ready for this yet .. please don't do this." Tae's eyes filled with tears .. which are probably working for stopped him..

" What is this..tae ..you cry like a kid ..." Jk's eyes immediately changes into calm one after saw tears rolling at tae's cheeks ..

" Oh babe.. i...I...I ..am sorry...I don't realise it .." jk hugging him tightly..

"Jk .. you are so bad guy .. i don't wanna live with you.. leave me .. i don't wanna stay in your luxurious house anymore..." Tae mumbled near to Jk's ear who is not ready to come back from hug ..tae pushed him..but he have enough strength by which tae failed to make own self liberate from him..

" Don't leave me .. please.. I just too worried about you ..until yg saw your story where you added location.." jk tried to explain him.. clearly...

"Now you are not a normal person..you are a celebrity.. don't go anywhere alone..ok...and atleast tell me about everything..." Jk coming back from hug .. and tae goes towards bed and sit on it ..

On other side...

" Slow down.." yg said while patted jm's back ..he is vomiting now .. and sitting in toilet's floor..

" Jimin.. why are you drunk this much." Yg asked under the mask ..

" Because that fucking prof.min.. don't allow me to drink.. so today ..I just run away from house ..and wanna drink till i pass out ..." Jm mumbled with shaking voice..and with barely opened eyes...

" Are you wanna go home ..??..." Yg asked ..

" No ..never ... Can I stay here , tonight..." Jimin said and looking straight into his eyes and standing up from floor..

" Um.. yeah .. sure ..." Yg muttered..

" Then.. you wanna live alone..??.. " yg added and carrying him from his one side..

" Um.. you can stary with me .. i don't mind .. " jm cracking words .. but after that damn words he passed out .. and totally weighed over yg .. and then yg carry him in bridal style and going towards one random room.. that's number is 109...

"Jimin.. " yg makes to lying him on bed and slowly taping his cheek..to check that he actually passed out or just his drama..

" How silly he is ..how he thought..that I  not gonna catch him..??.. he is totally innocent.. but he don't know this .." yg smile as looking at him with adoring eyes and lying next to him...

_________________________________________

Stay tuned..