48| 𝘈𝘣𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘳

The judge, having witnessed the necessary proofs and FIR, has issued an order to commence with the hiring process

Abhimaan glanced at his wife, who sat beside their parents. Despite the Malhotras' insistence on accompanying them to court with their Aadrika, but Abhimaan firmly refused, stating that they were going for a legal case, not a family outing to the movies.

Krish, however, clung to him like a koala, pleading to be taken along so he could witness how Abhimaan fight's verbally. He even resorted to his best puppy eyes, but Abhimaan Malhotra only melted when it came to his beloved wife. Except her, no one can really melt him.

In addition to Abhimaan's family, Mr. Rajput and Raisha were also present.

“Your honor, based on the evidence I have submitted to the court, we are here to give justice Mrs. Sakshi Rajput.” Abhimaan began the case, his voice firm as he locked eyes with Aditya Sinha, who smirked back at him.

“Without wasting the court's time, I would like to present the first piece of evidence that proves Mrs. Sakshi Rajput was murdered.” Abhimaan stated, while submitting two additional reports to the judge.

“The report in the brown envelope is supposedly the post-mortem report of Mrs. Rajput. However, upon analyzing these reports with my team, we discovered them to be fraudulent. Upon further investigation, we located Dr. Mahesh, who had performed the post-mortem on Mrs. Rajput 21 years ago. When we visited the hospital, we obtained the authentic reports, and after conducting lab tests, it was confirmed that Mrs. Rajput had been shot three times near the right side of her chest, with two bullets found near her lower abdomen. This clearly indicates that she died from severe blood loss.” Abhimaan declared. Vikram closed his eyes upon hearing this revelation, knowing that he had failed as a husband and a father.

While Aadrika firmly grasped the hands of her mother-in-law, who lovingly stroked her back, the judge diligently examined the reports and granted Abhimaan the permission to summon that doctor.

In no time, the doctor arrived, but shockingly, he was promptly apprehended for attempting to tamper with the reports. It was clear that his disgraceful actions would be brought to light and faced with severe consequences.

“Now, Doctor? Well, strip yourself of that title, because you are no longer worthy of being called one. Explain to the court why you chose to manipulate the evidence.” Abhimaan demanded with clenched jaws, as he had tirelessly pursued this doctor, even leaving his wife for five days, twelve hours, fifteen minutes.

With a trembling voice, the doctor divulged that two individuals had coerced him into tampering with the evidence. When pressed for their identities, the doctor revealed it was Ishwar and Sahil Patel who had threatened him.

The judge meticulously recorded this information, leading to the doctor being ultimately condemned to a lifetime of imprisonment for his wicked deeds.

Before Abhimaan could delve further into the case, Aditya Sinha spoke up.