★ 15 ★

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU ARE ON WATTPAD. TEENFIC.NET HAS STOLEN THIS BOOK ILLEGALLY. THE ORIGINAL CREATOR IS I_am_a_Frog_ ON WATTPAD.

Me: am I dyslexic?
Also me: *reads 100+ books in 5 months*
(Yeah no, its just ADHD that makes me have spelling errors XD)

TWs: yawns, Scar being sleepy

o7 Jellie :(

------

Cub yawned as he arrived in the main cafeteria area. He laughed as he noticed many other people also in slippers and pyjamas. Some of them were wearing socks, or not wearing anything on their feet at all.

Scar wheeled up beside Cub, looking very tired. Cub thought he saw a hint of blue around Scar's cheeks, and confirmed it when the other vexling met his eyes.

"Didn't sleep?" Cub asked with a warm grin.

"I'm used to it," Scar yawned, "It's fine."

Cub looked away from Scar's blue-tinted eyes and noticed rows upon rows of freshly baked food on the cafeteria counters.

"Ooooh." Scar noticed it too, slowly moving forward.

Cub followed Scar to the counters, his mouth watering at the sight and smell of the delicious food.
There were pancakes, waffles, muffins, croissants, and even some exotic-looking pastries that Cub couldn't name.
He grabbed a tray and started to pile it up with some foods he enjoyed and some he'd never tried before.

Cub noticed that Scar was a bit more reckless, taking at least five mini-croissants, a stack of pancakes, some fruit, and two blueberry muffins.

Once the vexlings had gathered their desired breakfast on their trays, they met up at a random table in the middle of the room and began to eat.

Cub listened cheerfully to Scar talking about all the cute things Jellie had done, either recently or years ago. At one point Jellie herself made an appearence, popping her head above the table before curling up on Scar's lap again.

"I think I should go now," Scar pushed himself from the table, "I've heard there's a forest around here and I want to get some fresh air."

Cub nodded, swallowing his final gulp of croissant.
"Do ya want me to come with you?" He asked.

Scar shook his head with a smile. "I'm okay." He wheeled himself away with a wave. Cub watched as his friend left the cafeteria, heading to the forest.

i'm sorry idk what else to put here :/

welp